We felt very misled. This was supposed to be a 3-star hotel, but instead it felt like a hostel with 3-star prices and without the amenities. This was by-far the worst "hotel" we stayed at (3 nights) during our three weeks in Italy. Wireless internet was for an expensive charge (not free), there was a shared bathroom, the room was literally a broom-closet, and our requested "Double" room was with two twins. Breakfast had a poor selection and the location, while close to the train station, was very far from everything else.
I rarely review on these things, but felt so strongly disappointed by this hotel that I wanted everyone else to be warned.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Book your room in a quiet 'Calle' of Venice placed only 100 meters from the railway station! You can reach the most important tourist attractions by feet, and you are in the middle of the city life too! Our hotel is a very intersting place to stay, since it gives the tourist the opportunity to visit the most beautiful city of the world without spendind a huge amount of money. Indeed our interest is to sell as more as we can by imposing fees which are competitive if compared to those of other venice Hotels. Our room are well furnished, they supply air conditioning, tv, telephone, restroom with shower or bath (private bathroom inside or ourside, or sharing bathroom on the floor) and hairdryer, balcony. They are distributed on four floors (without lift at the moment). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Agli Artisti reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alloggi Agli Artisti Venice
- Alloggi Agli Artisti Hotel Venice