“Engaging, entertaining and educating guides.”
Review of City Wonders

$62.34*
Skip the Line: Doge's Palace Secret Itineraries Tour
$113.89*
and up
Venice Super Saver: Skip-the-Line Best of Venice Walking Tour and Small Islands...
More attraction details
Owner description: City Wonders (Formerly Dark Rome Tours) operates Skip the Line Access tours in Venice, visiting all the most important sites of the city on a series of walking, water taxi and gondola tours. To ensure the quality of every traveler experience, we operate only small group tours and hire only the best expert, English-speaking guides. Our aim? That through our tours you come to love Venice as much as we do.
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Starting at San Marco at 9am we (father, 21 year old daughter and 13 year old son) were guided around the Doge's Palace for 2 hours of colourful history, visual splendors and architectural curiosities. A couple of hours to have lunch was followed by an hour on a water taxi cutting through some of the smaller canals of Venice and then down the Grand Canal in the company of Emmanuel who enthused and informed our small group about the great, the good and the not so good. Then passed over to Barbara for a trip around St Mark's followed by a relaxed stroll among many charmingly quieter back streets and a few historical high spots. Barbara like all the guides oozed a love for Venice and an honesty about the past deeds and present conditions of this world famous city. These expert tours added a great layer of happy memories to the ones we accumulated through our own self-discovery on other days. The 3 guides really made it worth every penny.

Reviewed February 11, 2013 via mobile

We did the tour "secreat itineraries" of the doge's palace in a really small group - we were only 3. The tour is a bit pricey, but totally worth it. We visited the part of the palace that is usually not open to public and the guide was fantastic! Very nice and informative.

1  Thank SMCAM
Reviewed February 2, 2013

My sister and brother in law and their two teenagers took this tour with me. We only had one day in Venice. Monica, our guide, was so knowledgeable about the art and the architecture. She took us off the beaten path, as well as to San Marco Piazza and the Doge Palace. Her English was excellent. Great views for photos as well. Wonderful morning, despite the rain.

Reviewed November 23, 2012

I was the lone attendee on this Friday night. Not a problem the guide said. He spend 1.5 hours with me telling me all of the history of Venice and guided me to S. Toma launch on the Grand Canal where my private gondolier took me around the Grand Canal and a few side canals. It was dark since I didn't board the boat until 6:30pm which I think made it all that much more special where the lights inside Palazzos and along the canal lit up my experience. All in all a good experience and worthy of the 65 Euros I felt.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

We took a 4 hour guided walking tour of Venice. Our guide's English was very good and he was very knowledgable and organized. The group of 8 was perfect size, easy to follow and hear.

Getting right into the Doge's Palace and St Mark's is worth the price of the tour.