Everthing for this hotel is great except location for first visitors.Mestre is a sleeping town at neighborhood of venice.So ,if you get lost in the night you may have problems to find your way since you can't find easily an open store or someone in the street to help you !. Try to get exact information about Mestre public transportation .Do not mistake between bus lines 2 and H2, Or else if you get lost like us at night and you should pay about 22 Euro to call a taxi and going back to hotel.
The staff were frindly and helpful and the breakfast was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Venezia Mestre is a modern 4 star hotel with 215 rooms, strategically located only 2 km from Venezia Mestre railway station, 7 km from the centre of Venice and 10 km from the airport. Ideal for business trips, it offers a Convention Centre with 6 meeting rooms (250 guests), business corner and WiFi access. To discover Venice, take the scheduled hotel shuttle service to Piazzale Roma. Also features rooms for 2 adults and 2 children, NovotelCafé restaurant, outdoor pool, garden and parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, ACCOR, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Venezia Mestre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Venezia Mestre Hotel Venice
- Novotel Hotel Venice
- Novotel Hotel Venezia Mestre
- Novotel Mestre
- Mestre Novotel