A friend and I stayed here for 3 nights. The location of the hotel was a little on the outskirts of Mestre but still very easy to access by public transport. There's a direct bus from Venezia to about 200m from the hotel until 21.00h, and after that you can get off a little further away and walk for about 10-15 minutes.
The rooms were neat and clean and our stay was comfortable, as expected from Novotel. Checkin and checkout was a breeze and we also got a room upgrade. The breakfast was pretty standard and filling. Venice is an expensive city so instead of staying on the islands and paying much much more, we decided this was a better option. I think we got very good value for what we paid.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Venezia Mestre is a modern 4 star hotel with 215 rooms, strategically located only 2 km from Venezia Mestre railway station, 7 km from the centre of Venice and 10 km from the airport. Ideal for business trips, it offers a Convention Centre with 6 meeting rooms (250 guests), business corner and WiFi access. To discover Venice, take the scheduled hotel shuttle service to Piazzale Roma. Also features rooms for 2 adults and 2 children, NovotelCafé restaurant, outdoor pool, garden and parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Novotel Venezia Mestre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Venezia Mestre Hotel Venice
- Novotel Hotel Venice
- Novotel Hotel Venezia Mestre
- Novotel Mestre
- Mestre Novotel