All reviewsmestre stationvisit venicewifibathroomlidoeuro
Reviewed May 28, 2017

I came around midnight. I got my room in few seconds. I was here for 3 nights.The room was wonderful and very clean the bedroom was clean every day. The shower was clean every hour.
Its a walking distance from Mestre station. There have a very friendly cat. The cat would walk around and sit next to you. There is no breakfast but if you walk back to the Mestre station I had my breakfast there and I found it very cheap. If you are planning to visit Venice city it only 2 stops by train takes just 17 minutes costs just 1.25euro one way. Also go the bar next door coffee cost just 1 euro. There a TV room and food and drinks machine hot drinks cost just 70 cents. This is the best I have ever seen I would definitely this place to my friends has I took few of there business card. Thank you very much I had a wonderful time with this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled solo
2  Thank rajesh4cat
Reviewed May 2, 2017

The couple that runs this hotel is very friendly & helpful. My single room was cheap & nice, with space enough to house a table/chair/washing sink, and very clean (my bed was made every day). The bathrooms were very clean as well. There is a spaceous terrace on the 1st floor, and a cozy lounge with fridge. They have a friendly black inhouse-cat named Garfilda who loves to be stroked by the guests. Wifi was working great in the lounge, a not so strong signal in my room but I didn't mind walking to the lounge. Situated in a quiet neighbourhood, and a 5-minutes walk from Mestre trainstation where you take a 10-minutes ride into Venice for just € 1,25. I enjoyed my stay at Nuova Locanda Belvedere, and recommend it to anyone who is looking for a cheap, clean hotel.

Room Tip: Read reviews to form an opinion.
  • Stayed: April 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank Robertus A
Reviewed April 30, 2017 via mobile

Love it, you guys if u want shared dorms or cheap place to stay near Venice
Well this is the right place for u
And also if u traveling alone
U can find here people wanna hang out
So its great

And there WIFI for real
Fast one

Stayed: April 2017
1  Thank Mohamed A
Reviewed November 3, 2016

This is not going to be your typical review, as I experienced this hostel in a different way. I went there for what should have been a few days, but ended up staying a week and half. I was knocked down with a bad case of the flu. I was in bed only to be discovered by an Angel who runs the hostel. She jumped into Nurse mode bringing me meds and food, and checked up on me every few hours. She was truly amazing! Any concerns I had were wiped away by the care I got from this truly wonderful lady. The hostel itself is well located, so I got to stay in a small town with a different experience away from the touristy Venice. It is just two stops from beautiful Venice and got there in about 15 mins. I am reminded yet again there are truly amazing people out there in our world. I will never forget my time there.

Regarding the hostel itself, the rooms, bathrooms, linens were the cleanest I had seen in all my 3 months of traveling. There were no lockers, but it was safe, no complaints. The only improvements I would suggest is closing the door completely to the balcony so the smoke did not spread throughout the floor. There is no kitchen, but with a refrigerator, it would be also helpful to have a microwave available.

I highly recommend this hostel just because it is intimate, and just the place to be able to see Venice, but not get caught up with busy touristy island.
Thank you my Angel. I will never forget you Zina <3

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled solo
5  Thank ShaunNewYork
Reviewed October 26, 2016

I was very pleased with the two nights I stayed. I arrived late in the evening and the gentleman at the desk was waiting for me to arrive which was great. The bus driver didn't know where it was but I found a very nice man on the bus that knew the place and he showed me where it was. The hostel isn't the newest but it was clean and there was a bathroom for our room. I enjoyed meeting everyone that shared the room and it was a great experience. About a 10 minute walk to the train station that was only a Euro to catch the train to Venice. The gentleman at the desk was very helpful on where to go, what to see and how to get there and recommended a couple of restaurants in the area. When I travel I prefer to spend my money on what to see in the area rather than an expensive hotel and this was perfect for me.

Room Tip: Has A/C but we had the windows open. I found traveling on the train easier than taking the bus.
  • Stayed: September 2016, traveled solo