$446
  • Room Service
$215
$185
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $205/night.

$364
$417
$248
$195
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $281/night.

Hotel Moresco(Venice)
$406
$322
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Savoia & Jolanda(Venice)
$298
$235
$313
$234
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $304/night.

All reviewsmestre stationvisit venicewifibathroomlidoeuro
Reviewed April 30, 2017 via mobile

Love it, you guys if u want shared dorms or cheap place to stay near Venice
Well this is the right place for u
And also if u traveling alone
U can find here people wanna hang out
So its great

And there WIFI for real
Fast one

Stayed: April 2017
1  Thank Mohamed A
Reviewed November 3, 2016

This is not going to be your typical review, as I experienced this hostel in a different way. I went there for what should have been a few days, but ended up staying a week and half. I was knocked down with a bad case of the flu. I was in bed only to be discovered by an Angel who runs the hostel. She jumped into Nurse mode bringing me meds and food, and checked up on me every few hours. She was truly amazing! Any concerns I had were wiped away by the care I got from this truly wonderful lady. The hostel itself is well located, so I got to stay in a small town with a different experience away from the touristy Venice. It is just two stops from beautiful Venice and got there in about 15 mins. I am reminded yet again there are truly amazing people out there in our world. I will never forget my time there.

Regarding the hostel itself, the rooms, bathrooms, linens were the cleanest I had seen in all my 3 months of traveling. There were no lockers, but it was safe, no complaints. The only improvements I would suggest is closing the door completely to the balcony so the smoke did not spread throughout the floor. There is no kitchen, but with a refrigerator, it would be also helpful to have a microwave available.

I highly recommend this hostel just because it is intimate, and just the place to be able to see Venice, but not get caught up with busy touristy island.
Thank you my Angel. I will never forget you Zina <3

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled solo
4  Thank ShaunNewYork
Reviewed October 26, 2016

I was very pleased with the two nights I stayed. I arrived late in the evening and the gentleman at the desk was waiting for me to arrive which was great. The bus driver didn't know where it was but I found a very nice man on the bus that knew the place and he showed me where it was. The hostel isn't the newest but it was clean and there was a bathroom for our room. I enjoyed meeting everyone that shared the room and it was a great experience. About a 10 minute walk to the train station that was only a Euro to catch the train to Venice. The gentleman at the desk was very helpful on where to go, what to see and how to get there and recommended a couple of restaurants in the area. When I travel I prefer to spend my money on what to see in the area rather than an expensive hotel and this was perfect for me.

Room Tip: Has A/C but we had the windows open. I found traveling on the train easier than taking the bus.
  • Stayed: September 2016, traveled solo
2  Thank Paula5210
Reviewed October 12, 2016 via mobile

stayed here for 3 nights. First of all its a VERY BASIC hostel. No atmosphere! There is a common room; very small, (compared to other hostels I've stayed at) you can charge your phone in the common room from a large shared set of outlets. Wifi works good in here. There is a fridge, vending machine, and coffee maker machine. A couch and some small cube like chairs to sit on. This is not a party hostel. Half the people in my room were asleep by 11pm. Pretty clean room and bathroom. Only one bathroom in each shared dorm room. No lockers, which was disappointing. Wifi worked pretty well sometimes spotty in room since my was at the end of the hall. Staff was friendly, I hurt my foot and they tried to accommodate me as well as they could. They called a taxi for on my last day. About 12 mins walk to mestre Station and then a short ride to venice center from there. Hostel is in rather desolate area. Kinds of scary at night! But I made it! No restaurants near the hostel. There is a bar right around the corner from the hostel. Would prob stay here again since it's easy to get to Venice center and it's cheapest. Did meet a lot of people in the hostel. Don't think there's an age limit for this hostel. people in my room were def over 45 years old and snored terribly.

Stayed: October 2016, traveled solo
1  Thank mandy4press
Reviewed October 10, 2016

Because I need to catch up an early flight the next morning so I decided to stay here. Simple hostel. Wifi okay. For shower there are no places to put my stuff in the Washroom. Bus stop nearby to connect the city centre. Staying one night is okay and don't expect too much.

Room Tip: locations okay, simple rooms
  • Stayed: July 2016, traveled solo