Make sure if you are walking for the first time to the hotel to know EXACTLY where it is or else you will get hopelessly lost.
The hotel is right by the St Alavese boat stop. It is a former monastery converted into a hotel. It has a certain character to it and I quite liked it. The rooms are basic but fine. Try get a loft room where the lounge is downstairs and the bedroom upstairs. 4 people can fit comfortably.
The reception staff were always outstanding and obliging. They made our stay so pleasurable
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Eurostars Residenza Cannaregio 4* in Venezia, has 64 rooms with all services, air conditioning, 24-hour reception, babysitting services, concierge, among others. The Residenza Cannaregio still conserves one of the most deeply rooted traditions in the ancient palaces of Venice: the porta d'acqua. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Eurostars Residenza Cannaregio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residenza Cannaregio Hotel Venice
- Residenza Cannaregio Venice