Having lived in Venice for many months, and getting to know the area like a true resident, I came back to stay here due to its superb location and value for money. Cannaregio is a SUPERB area, far enough away from San Marco to be reasonably priced, yet still with all the Venetian elegance and essence of the island reflected in the hotel. The rooms were well designed and clean, and the staff were all very helpful and spoke excellent English. Free wifi was available in the lobby, and the courtyard looked beautiful at night. We received two welcome drinks for free upon arrival, and had a wonderful nights sleep. There are many amazing cafes and shops in the area - and being the more residential area of the island, you become much more immersed in true Venetian culture, whilst still being on the main island itself. GREAT hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Eurostars Residenza Cannaregio 4* in Venezia, has 64 rooms with all services, air conditioning, 24-hour reception, babysitting services, concierge, among others. The Residenza Cannaregio still conserves one of the most deeply rooted traditions in the ancient palaces of Venice: the porta d'acqua. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Eurostars Residenza Cannaregio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residenza Cannaregio Hotel Venice
- Residenza Cannaregio Venice