Myself and my partner stayed here in January as a last minute stay before he went away. Having read other reviews we were very happy with the hotel. The location from the airport is very convenient you can get on the public taxi for a small fee each which stops 5/10 minutes from the hotel. Should you wish to get a private taxi this is also a possibility. The hotel is located in the Jewish ghetto which is very quiet and enriched with its own history and restaurants.
The hotel is also within easy walking distance of all Venice's main attractions - you will see much more of the city by foot and become familiar with the layout very quickly. The hotel has wifi in the reception which I found very useful throughout my stay. We where also welcomed with a free drink on arrival I'm the bar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Eurostars Residenza Cannaregio 4* in Venezia, has 64 rooms with all services, air conditioning, 24-hour reception, babysitting services, concierge, among others. The Residenza Cannaregio still conserves one of the most deeply rooted traditions in the ancient palaces of Venice: the porta d'acqua. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Eurostars Residenza Cannaregio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residenza Cannaregio Hotel Venice
- Residenza Cannaregio Venice