My boyfriend and I stayed here for 3 nights towards the end of March 2013 in a superior room. We received a warm welcome and great service throughout our stay. The room (and bathroom) was clean and nicely decorated. The hotel is located in a lovely area, quiet but not too far from the Alilaguna from Marco Polo airport or the centre of Venice.
Breakfasts were delicious. Cereals, yoghurt, homemade(?) cake and good coffee! Waking up to the smell of warm croissants was lovely!
- Trattoria Misericordia (beautiful resonably priced food, complimentary bruschetta starter. Wonderful tiramisu!)
- Suso (for gelato)
- Hosteria Al Vecio Bragosso
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Information valid for direct booking only: Your credit card is required as a guarantee for the booking and will be charged only in case of late cancellation or no-show. We reserve the right to cancel the booking if the data given are incorrect. We always check your credit card of the amount of one night per room in order to guarantee your reservation. In case You decide to cancel or to change Your booking, please inform us at least till 06.00 p.m. of 3 days before Your arrival only by fax or by e-mail, otherwise we don’t refund you of first night fee (No show). In case of late arrival or of earlier departure, the guest has to pay the total amount for the whole days he booked and confirmed. No cancellation accepted by phone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Apostoli Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apostoli Palace Hotel Venice