All reviewsbars and restaurantsbus stationroom was largegreat locationtoilettouristmapreceptionpillowscanalluggage
Reviewed July 19, 2016 via mobile

We arrived late due to flights, about 11pm. The hotel is located in a quiet area of Venice, along a quiet alley in a nice little square. We used google maps to direct us and it was quite easy to locate that way.

Our keys had been left taped to a wall so access was easy too. Despite it being late there were still bars and restaurants open in the area.

The room itself (piano 1, room 4) was incredibly spacious, clean, had good wifi signal and a lovely view out over the canals! We didn't have the breakfast so I can't comment on that.

For what we needed the hotel was perfect and if I was coming again I would definitely stay here.

I gave it 4/5 as it is a little tired but in reflection of the price it was pretty good. Also perfectly located for bus/train links as you don't have to walk as far with your luggage!

Stayed: July 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kimberley_70
Reviewed May 26, 2016

We stayed for 3 nights. When we eventually found the place we were very pleased with the room and facilities. The location was very quiet. Close to all sorts of everything Venice. Food close by as well. would certainly stay again.

• Stayed: June 2015, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 18, 2016

Have just come back from 2 days staying at this hotel, we found it very quaint and just what we required for a few days sightseeing.

Its in a more quiet area but within walking distance to the bus station and the water bus stop. Nearby the hotel is a few restaurants and bars along the canal which we recommend.

Overall this hotel is ideal for for a few days in Venice.

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank ktjane21
Reviewed May 15, 2016 via mobile

Situated in a quiet alley and very nice staff and 15 minutes from st lucia station ,we even had wifi in our room but the connection wasn't very superior but reasonable for the price . The receptionist was very helpful in every aspect. I would recommend this place for someone who's looking for a nice small quiet hotel.

Stayed: May 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 14, 2015 via mobile

I booked 1 night at Hotel Leonardo, when i arrived at leonardo they told me that hotel is overbooked and they can give me new room with another place, so they send me here. Wifi didnt work, toilet was full of mosquitos, room was a very simple. Bed and small tv, no anything special. Only plus for this place is room that was clean.

Stayed: July 2015, traveled solo