“Wonderful experience”

Venice Original Photo Walk and Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Let an Italian, English speaking, professional photographer walk you through Venice in an unforgettable Photo Walk, discovering the real and hidden Venice capturing real candid moments in beautiful pictures. Enjoy a relaxed walk, improve your photography skills and bring home remarkable pictures of your visit.
Phoenix, Arizona
“Wonderful experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2013

Thank you Marco, this was the highlight of our european vacation. My wife and I hadn't been to Venice for 18 years and were a little disappointed by the sheer number of tourists everywhere (even though it was expected). Marco got us away from the teeming masses. It was great to see a quieter side of Venice. My son, the photographer, really like the comments and recommendations for photos. A great value and experience.

1 Thank Michael L

• Korean first
  • Polish first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Live photography lesson with great local knowledge!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2013

We were so lucky to have Marco taking us around last weekend and it was absolutely amazing. It was my 4th time visiting Venice for vacation and probably 11th time for work, and i never thought my three hour tour with Marco would turn this into a WOW experience. He has vast knowledge of Venice history and knew all the great places only locals would know, and his skill in photography made this experience perfect! Best Venice trip ever because of Marco!!

1 Thank Rockontiger
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Well worth it - 6 hr tour in two parts”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2013

We were a group of adults with varying skills and levels of interest in photography and Marco catered for each of us. Everybody felt that their photography improved and that we were taken to areas of photographic interest that we would never have found on our own. His tales of Venice made the walking tour really interesting and kept those that weren't that interested in photography engaged. Marco was friendly (and seems to know all the inhabitants of Venice) and tailored the tour to our interests. The cichetti lunch and drinks recomendation was very good and our photos in the afternoon were probably not as focused as the morning.

Visited May 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Highlight of our trip to Venice.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2013

The three hour photo walk with Marco was absolutely the best.
Marco first reviewed my camera settings with me and then we were on our way.
He took my wife and I to several locations where the photo opportunities were Magic.
We stopped for coffee and cake at Marco's favorite spot. He treated. He also gave us suggestions where to eat.
" the smaller the alley, the better the food". He told us.
This tour is a must for anyone interested in Venice and photography. A ++++
Greg & Emma (Langhorne, PA.)

1 Thank Sandman326
Hawke's Bay, New Zealand
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Absolutely Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2013

We spent a wonderful morning with Marco getting to know Venice and getting some fantastic photos at the same time. We met Marco at 7am the Rialto bridge and wandered down to San Marco Square before it got busy with all the tourists. We then headed off the beaten track down some really beautiful streets and across lots of lovely small canals. Marco knows all the best places to get some fantastic shots and helped me a lot with my composition. He is very knowledgable on Venice and gave a really interesting tour, along with some great tips on where to eat and where to go. I would highly recommend this tour - thanks Marco for a great morning.