“Venetian Early Morning photo tour”

Venice Original Photo Walk and Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Let an Italian, English speaking, professional photographer walk you through Venice in an unforgettable Photo Walk, discovering the real and hidden Venice capturing real candid moments in beautiful pictures. Enjoy a relaxed walk, improve your photography skills and bring home remarkable pictures of your visit.
Sacramento, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Venetian Early Morning photo tour”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

What a wonderful experience. Saw many sights that as a tourist I would have never found. Marco gave me alot of photo tips, and helped me enhance my skills & photos. I enjoyed it so much that I scheduled another photo tour in Paris.

Visited October 2012

• Korean first
  • Polish first
Olympia
“La Serenissima”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

The perfect way to begin my trip to Italy. Sharing a three hour stroll through the streets and alleys of Venice with Marco was one of the highlights of my vacation. His unabashed love of the city, its culture and history shine. Marco shares tips on photography, guiding you to sites perfect for testing newly learned techniques. He is adept at tailoring the tour to your interests. Best of all, this tour helped me learn to see things differently--the sites and sounds of Italy were more vivid and my experience richer. Thank you Marco!

Visited October 2012
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Getting the history feeling the charm of Venice”
Reviewed October 2, 2012 via mobile

This 3+ hour walking tour of Venice was the highlight of our trip to Venice and we enjoyed Marco and Julian each unique in their own style and charm.

Thanks again for a different slant on an eternal city.

New York
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Fantastic - Marco Secchi is wonderful”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

We spent a morning with Marco touring Venice. He took us to so many interesting places that we would never have found on our own. He is easy going and wonderful to spend time with. It was like spending time with an old friend. It was a great combination of photography and travel. I am familiar with hiring private (tour) guides, and I must say that Marco is one of the best!

Visited September 2012
London, England, United Kingdom
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“A Must Tour for all.”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

After reading excellent reviews in trip advisor, booked in photo walk tour with Marco Secchi. We agreed to meet early morning. He was on time to pick us up from our hotel.

He took us through little alleyways around Venice to few places. He arranged for the gondola ride himself and all was included in his fee. Gondolier Luca that Marco arranged for was so polite as well. Absolutely loved the romantic ride. He took some lovely snaps along the way. Though, this was the first time we met him, he had the ability to make us feel as if we had known him for years. He was so down to earth and knowledgeable.

He took us to a couple of places for breakfast and then to a lovely Canteen in Rialto called 'Do Spade' for snacks. We went back there everyday for the remainder of our stay as we liked it so much. His advice on travelling around in Venice and travelling to Murano, Burano was very helpful. We had forgotten to bring our travel adapters to Venice. Marco kindly dropped off his own adapter to our hotel for the length of our stay as we didn't have to buy one. He was extremely helpful.

We have beautiful memories from our trip to Venice and a part of this was due to Marco Secchi. I am now friends with him on facebook and his fan as an amateaur photographer myself.

If you visit Venice, you must book him for a tour. Highly recommended.

Visited September 2012