“INEXCUSABLE!”
Review of Made in Italy

Made in Italy
Ranked #990 of 1,490 Restaurants in Venice
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Grand opening Monday 2/27! Simply outrageous.... Wine bar..pizza..pasta..desserts
Reviewed July 27, 2013

It was a dark, rainy evening & I wanted to eat, so I popped into Serenissima, in the Cannaregio district of Venice. What a mistake! I ordered wine & a pasta dish. The wine turned up first and I almost choked when I tasted it. Vinegar! It was filthy tasting, so I sent it back and sat drinking water.

I sat and I sat. The place was almost empty, so I can’t imagine that the kitchen was busy but after 45 minutes I had no food and finally managed to attract my waiter’s attention. From his reaction it was clear that he had forgotten me and failed to place my order, which he assured me would just be a minute. After another half hour I finally got some mediocre pasta.

My advice is NEVER, EVER go to this restaurant