“A Tucked Away Gem”

Ranked #626 of 1,463 Restaurants in Venice
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
Neighborhood: Santa Croce
Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

We visited Venice on spring break and were on a budget. This place was near us, although it was tricky to find. We were greeted with friendly service, and it was nice to find that the employee there spoke English. Even though there was only 5-6 paninis on display to choose from, they were delicious and a great price. I got a sandwich for my girlfriend and myself together for around 5 Euro, and we sat by the nearby waterside and ate. This shop is worth a visit :)

5  Thank Sean A
There are newer reviews for Panini Lampo

Reviewed March 16, 2013

It is not the sort of shop I would have gone in to order a panini as from the outside it looks like just a general small store but once inside there is a large selection of hams, cheeses and salad and the shopkeeper was very helpful even as we don't speak Italian, nor he English but we managed to order two lovely panini's to go, which were fresh and tasty and very reasonably priced for Venice.

4  Thank Clairey57
Reviewed January 28, 2013

In this little shop in the center of Venice you can enjoy sandwiches and other delicious Venice specialty. The store was recently renovated, very well I'd say!

3  Thank Andrè Bahrens S
Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

We stopped in this sandwich place for a quick bite. The sandwiches were fine but nothing too special. It is worth mentioning that it was Sunday and the roll supply was running low, so they were possibly lacking all the tools for a perfect sandwich. The service was great and the price was great. I would recommend the roll ups over the sandwiches.

2  Thank LaporteFoggman
Luca89treviso, Proprietario at Panini Lampo, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2013

thank's for the comments. when you come here next time i prepare i very good sandwich with a very special fresh bread but last sunday we finish all bread because we work to much for the christmas time and every sunday we have only two type of fresh bread because the production is closed. i'm sorry for my enlglish!!!! ;) happy new year!

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Fantastic Panini and extremely personable staff. If we were here longer we would come every day! I will reccomend it to everyone I know

2  Thank TheBigOy