Tripadvisor

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: San Marco
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Lovely pizza at a great price. Have one made fresh. Hot and served quickly. Ottima pizza. Grazie Massey

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (659)

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Super cheap food open 24 hours, always fresh with great customer service! Recommended! 5 star! Pasta and pizza fantastic.

Reviewed January 9, 2020 via mobile

A crispy crust, a very nice tomato sauce, good amount of cheese, overall a very good pizza slice for a really good price. My boyfriend and I will go back!

Reviewed January 5, 2020 via mobile

It was super late at night and my boyfriend and I were leaving the bars and heading back to our hotel. We were starving and all Venice restaurants and cafes close early. There’s like no late night restaurants at all. After asking our hotel front desk they sent us here.
PROS: they are open 24/7. The gentleman serving us was so nice and fun. They made our pizza fresh. The service was actually pretty fast.
CONS: it was very average.

We ordered a pizza and some sort of hot dog. The pizza was pretty big too. The pizza was a bit greasy but it went well with the drinks from the previous bars.
I know I can’t be too picky and I’m glad they were open. After eating at some other pizza spots throughout the trip, this just average. However, this is the best late night option before calling it a night.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed January 4, 2020

Stopped here late when nothing was open and met some really nice guys who work here: Khadim and Valone. We chatted and laughed and had a great late night snack. Thanks guys!