To celebrate our 26th wedding anniversary, we took a 10-day trip to Italy and Venice was our last lag. We stayed in this B&B for 2 nights. This B&B helped conclude our wonderful vacation to have a fond memory of Venice for life!
In short, this place has the following:
1) Convenient location - vaporetto stops, Piazza San Marco and great restaurants are within minutes-walk.
2) Entirely renovated and equipped with modern facility and nicely decorated and very clean (especially important to us).
3) Great attention/assistance of wife-and-husband team: Maria Elisabetta & Rodolfo. They don't have elevator, but Rodolfo was delighted to help carry our luggage upstairs.
4) We stayed in the upstairs suite which comes with 2 bedrooms (even though we only needed one), bathroom, kitchen, AND private terrace on the roof top. From the room's windows, there were lovely canal views. And the roof-top terrace has awesome views of Piazza San Marco bell!
During our last day's stay, it was raining the entire day in Venice. Guess what? It made Venice more romantic!
Choose Residenza de l'Osmarin when you come to Venice to visit! It'd help you love Venice more!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residenza de l’Osmarin is situated at the very centre of Venice, just a few minutes’ walk from the stunning Piazza San Marco and a stone’s throw from the Rialto Bridge and all the main tourist attractions in the city. Our comfortable B&B which was renovated very recently, stands in one of the most beautiful and characteristic quarters at the heart of the real, more genuine Venice.Our splendid and welcome abode is in an elegant period Venetian building where peace and tranquility rules. There is nothing better than to return to a lovely warm and welcoming environment after a long day’s walking. It is our job to ensure you have a comfortable and unforgettable stay in true Venetian style, balancing culture, entertainment and relaxation. Our rooms are all large and equipped with all amenities. Each room affords a breathtaking view of the enchanting city on the water with its canals, roofs and thousand and one belltowers.During your stay you will receive our full and complete attention: we are happy to offer valuable tips and information on the city, its life and the many cultural, artistic, musical and folk events that take place all year round. In this way you are sure to enjoy a special holiday you are not likely to forget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Residenza de l'Osmarin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.