“Great gelato”

Dining options: Lunch, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: San Polo
“Great gelato”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

I was really lost while going around in venice & made up for it by walking everywhere & just enjoying where i'd end up & what i'd get to see on the way...fortunately, by doing this, i was able to try just about every gelateria in venice...they do have the best gelato in venice (although i think the best gelato in italy is in florence, but i still have to go to rome, so i'll see if i need to revise that opinion later :p)...i wish i had bought a scoop of each flavor, because i didn't have enough time to go back :p the server was friendly & the helpful in explaining their flavors, which had the usual vanilla & chocolate but also at least 2 unique flavors :)

Visited September 2012

• Korean first
Virginia
“Really yummy gelato!”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

We were so happy to find this gelateria, recommended to us by our Italian rental agent. The gelato was the best we had in Venice ... and we sampled gelato every day from various locations during our 8 days there. The gelato at Millefoglie was creamy, smooth, delicious and the servings generous! I can't wait to go back!

• Visited September 2012
Anderson, Indiana
“OMG! This is worth finding!!!”
Reviewed January 21, 2012

We stayed at the nicest B&B "Ca San Rocco" in the San Polo area in Venice...I asked for the best gelato and the recommend was Gelateria Millefoglie da Tarcisio. Valentina and Irene are awesome at recommends and direction so Tarcisio was an easy find and well worth finding! (where Campo San Rocco meets Campo dei Frari right behind the church / San polo 3033/3034). Talk about heavenly creamy dreamy smooth gelato and here is the place to get it....I got nocciola (hazelnut) and some pistachio both of which were none but divine!!! My friend got fragola (strawberry) and limone (lemon) which was as divine as mine!!! The flavor is exactly what it is....not something that all you taste mostly is sugar and a little flavoring!! The ingredients are all fresh...if you want hazelnut....you are going to get the for real hazelnut....guess you can tell which is my favorite!!! but don't think just because nocciola (hazelnut) is my favorite that I didn't have any other kind....remember you are allowed to have more than one per day....you are on vacation!!! Tarcisio also has some yummy pizza...so it makes for a nice lunch....of course I had gelato first, then pizza, then some a more' gelato!!!! OMG!!! I am ready for a more' now!!!!

• Visited May 2011