“Venice with friends.”
other travelers have booked this property
living room living room
private interior courtyard
to the apartment
view on canal
Santa Maria dei Miracoli Church
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Any
vacati0np...
Chicagoland
“Alice cancelled the day we left for Europe after being completely unresponsive”
Reviewed August 4, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

We were so excited to stay in this home, but after being completely unresponsive to my many, many attempts to contact Alice, she cancelled saying the home was under renovations. The property had been booked for months, and she would have had ample time to give us fair warning, but instead cancelled the morning we left for the airport. She did offer to have us stay in another property, but this was not in the city of Venice, smaller, and not what we needed. I would think twice about booking this place. We have rented homes all over the world and never had such a negative experience.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Aug 10, 2018
I understand the disappointment and I am sorry for the low review, but it's unfair and incorrect. I cancelled only after being completely reassured that TripAdvisor would have helped the guest finding another apartment. Me myself I offered a lovely apartment in the island of Burano, in the lagoon.
Luckily there are dozens of good reviews, because I treat my guests like I would be treated.
Katharin...
Jugiong, Australia
“Venice with friends. ”
Reviewed July 10, 2018 for a stay in July 2018

Wow, this house is amazing. Fabulous location, plenty of room, a picture from every window. We all loved it.
Thankyou Alice

Cydney F
“Fantastic Location”
Reviewed April 21, 2018 for a stay in February 2018
person found this review helpful

My husband and 2 teenage daughters stayed here for 1 week the week after Carnival. The owner met us at the water taxi stop to help us navigate the streets of Venice - which was a wonderful bonus. She also spent time talking with us about the closest restaurant and grocery. The apartment was stunning. There was more than enough room for us. My only complaint was that it was a little cool for the time we were there, but there were plenty of blankets so we were plenty warm. The location was off the beaten path so it was peaceful, but just minutes from the Rialto bridge and Piazzo San Marco. We would stay there again if we return to Venice.

Sightsee7...
“Perfect apartment to experience the real Venice , comfortable, spacious and elegant.”
Reviewed April 11, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

We had a wonderful week staying in this apartment .
The space is extremely generous and it is perfectly situated .
It has atmosphere , elegance , canal views from several rooms, and a sunny terrace .
It was all we had hoped for .
We were a large family group of ten , so unfortunately could not all stay in Alice's apartment . But we could gather there in the evenings to relax, and we cooked and ate together . It was very much a home from home .
We were near enough to walk to most of the tourist sites and found it wonderful to return in the evenings to the quiet squares nearby for a meal in a local restaurant or a glass of wine .
There is local coop for all your needs and a wonderful veg, meat and fish market by the Rialto bridge . But go early , they pack up at noon.
Definitely try a boat trip to Burano with its glass museum and an excellent lunch in a very reasonably priced restaurant .
Our arrival and departure via the wild "Alilaguna" boat ride from the airport was a perfect beginning and end .
Thank you Alice , we should love to come back and repeat the experience !

Apr 20, 2018
Meeting you was a pleasure! Thank you very much for your words of appreciation, I really hope you will come back, someday
nabbie13
Dollar, United Kingdom
“Lovely apartment”
Reviewed March 12, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

A lovely apartment, well furnished, comfortable, quiet, warm and very well situated. However we had one problem in that there was insufficient hot water to provide more than one bath/shower per evening. . We were five and there could,have been eight. The temperatures were minus two to plus two and it may well be that for most of the year this problem doesn't arise. However for us coming home tired, cold and wet it was woefully inadequate.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Mar 27, 2018
I'm very sorry for this low review since I never had a similar problem. I came at the apartment with a technician and we verified the water was very hot. The boiler works 24 hours and provides hot water all day long.
drdkc
Port Washington, New York
“Perfect apartment to explore Venice”
Reviewed January 13, 2018 for a stay in June 2017

8 of us stayed at Alice's apartment in Venice in June. It was very spacious, well kept and in a perfect neighborhood for exploring Venice. The beds were comfortable and there was plenty of space for us to stretch out after a day of touring. Alice came over and gave us some restaurant tips as well as attractions to visit. I would absolutely stay here again and highly recommend the apartment.

Mar 27, 2018
Thank you for your words of appreciation, I hope you will come back someday!
picky926
New York City, New York
“Perfect apartment and wonderful neighborhood”
Reviewed July 6, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Perfect apartment and wonderful neighborhood....we stayed here in late June with another family, there were six of us in total, and the apartment was super comfortable.... Great quiet neighborhood walking distance to all.

Jul 8, 2017
I'm very pleased you had good time, I hope you will come back, someday!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing