“Lovely last evening in Venice” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #4 of 27 Concerts & Shows in Venice
Oxford, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Lovely last evening in Venice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

I would definately recommend going to Interpreti Veneziani. Music very good and the church where the concert was held was beautiful. It started at 8.30 and finished about 9.45 which was a good amount of time to sit still after a day walking around Venice. Cost ?26 each so not cheap but not expensive either.

A lovely last evening and very glad we went, would definately go again next time in Venice.

• Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
51 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Out of this world”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

Abdolutely breathtaking........ The music was out of this world. The music was very emotive and very powerful. The artists made the music come alive.

1 Thank Ballymena1973
Belfast, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Loved it, so Venice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2013 via mobile

Just loved it, went after reading about it on Trip Advisor. My husband enjoyed it too even though its not his thing. I would recommend it to any one. It's like a taste of Venice, so cultural but accessible and inviting. The old church is perfect for the experience, beautiful music, excellent musicians. It is definitely not to be missed, I thought the price was just right too. I had hoped I would find it and it turned out to be only a couple of streets from our hotel. Perfect I was so pleased to have gone on spec and found it so enjoyable. Go.

1 Thank KateElliott
Chicago, IL
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 112 helpful votes
“Outstanding Vivaldi performance at a great price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2013

We attended the concert 2 nights during our visit because we were so impressed with the amazing performances. Plus, tickets are only 26 Euro a piece which was an excellent price. If they had a performance our last night in Venice, we probably would have attended 3 concerts! We purchased our tickets at the Museum of Music, but they can also be purchased at the church hosting the concert and at your hotel.

Visited February 2013
2 Thank Krista S
Boulogne-Billancourt, France
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“All hail the interpreti veneziani”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

The best classical music concert I have been to yet in my early life
I would advice the people taking tickets to come 30 minutes before the concert to get places in the first row
The music was honey to my ears and the interpretation was great

1 Thank Sinan1987