“The Bra Bar!!!”
Review of Bacaro Jazz

Bacaro Jazz
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Just spent 4 nights over Christmas, with my wife in Venice and we stumbled across Bacaro on our 3rd night (25th Dec) after visiting the Rialto Bridge, decorated stunningly with its xmas lights. Being a very cold and foggy night we just wanted to pop into somewhere warm for a few drinks. The welcome when we walked through the door, from the guy behind the bar imediately set us at ease. we stayed for the rest of the evening, the beer was good, and the Bellini,s that my wife had were well made. We liked the atmosphere of the place so much that we returned the next evening to eat as well. I had the 18 euro set menu, which was good, and my wife made up her own concoction, which the manager Mario was happy to sort out. All the staff were charming and very friendly, which we think is very important when visiting a new place. we would definately return to this bar if we go back to Venice again.

1  Thank Mick D
in 7 reviews
"euros"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed December 20, 2012 via mobile

Heard about the drinks offers, however we were late. But the bar was amazing, excellent drinks and staff. We were given free shots and a complimentary champagne based drink to try by the staff who were very friendly and entertaining. Worth a visit, be sure to look at the ceiling whilst inside.

Reviewed December 16, 2012

Baccaro Jazz next to the Rialto, is one of my favorites memories during my stay in Venice!!
The barman is charming and friendly!
Food was good and the music was very good! The place is decorated with bra ...if u let yours, you receive one Baccaro Jazz's T-Shirt! :-D

Don't doubt and go get a drink there....maybe you'll stay all night!

Baci!

1  Thank Deborah G
Reviewed November 26, 2012

Right in the heart of Venice and a bar with good background music. The beers are portrayed in a large sink of crushed ice.
I am a big football fan, therefore seeing flags & scarves hanging from the ceiling is a part of my culture; however seeing women's braziers hanging from the ceiling is awe inspiring. Their is petite bra's for sexy petite ladies, their was big bra's for big chested ladies & their were big massive sling shots for the big fat slobby birds (one I saw, you could stick a couple of medicine balls in).
This establishment has a happy hour from 1600 - 1800hrs each afternoon on several cocktails, spirits and beer. However they state no spritz, no spritz & no spritz. I drunk the "Forst beer" at €4.5 at buy one get one free!

1  Thank billy-the-cheater