“Great stay”
Review of Ca' Pisani Hotel

Ca' Pisani Hotel
Ranked #15 of 385 Hotels in Venice
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I stayed here last weekend at the recommendation of friends and I wasn't disappointed! Great location - nice and quiet compared to some areas especially given that it was Carnivale! Nicely appointed public spaces and rooms and generally great service. The front desk staff was great and gave us a fantastic restaurant recommendation. The only thing I could criticize is that the person working the breakfast room was extremely surly and gave us a very chilly start to our day (actually she was the only unfriendly person I encountered on my entire visit to Italy) but other than that - just a wonderful stay.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Write a ReviewReviews (1,890)

Reviewed February 11, 2013

Have just returned from a five night stay in this wonderful hotel. Every staff member was friendly and attentive. Facilities and design were beautiful and comfortable. Breakfast was excellent (the freshly squezzed orange juice was great). No noise could be heard in the room. Great location very close to the Accadamia bridge. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Hotel chosen by critics on the internet and all 6 of us were really happy with this hotel. Nice comfortable rooms, quite location and close to places of interest. Good breakfast, polite and serviceminded staff and definately a place to consider when visiting Venice. They don´t have a canal infront of the hotel. The rest is more than good enough considering a reasonable price.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Great 30th birthday trip. Excellent location, very clean, good continental breakfast, excellent service and recommendations for restaurant bookings.

Bed slightly hard... but that is just a personal preference. It was also a shame that we left our umbrella in our room and it was not returned to us when we returned to the hotel later that day.

Overall a great hotel in an excellent location and Franco was very helpful!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
serandreica'pisani, Owner at Ca' Pisani Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2013

dear Rebecca G.,
thank you very mcuh for your review and I do apologise for the small umbrella which was not found before your departure from Venice, but just immediately after. and by now it should already have reached you, by the way. I hope to see you soon again here, and in the meantime I wish you all the best,
marianna serandrei

Reviewed February 3, 2013

This is an excellent and unique hotel. The room was extremely comfortable and the Art Deco furniture and decoration added to the experience. The staff were helpful and welcoming and the breakfast delicious. The location is great with easy access to other parts of Venice. Would certainly recommend staying there.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed January 21, 2013

I stayed in this hotel with my fiancé and I fell in love! The service was appreciative and friendly. The cleanliness was maintained well on a daily basis. And the decorations, themes, colors and interior was such a treat that you found yourselves staring for long moments and appreciating what you saw. Location was amazing and it was so nice knowing that you could come home to a beautiful hotel every night. I highly recommend this hotel as it is as beautiful as Venice itself! And I wish I could express to the staff member, Franco, how friendly and sweet he was. The only complaint I have is wishing my fiancé lived in Venice and not Rome, so that we could stay here more often when I visit. But a second trip will be in the books!

Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 21, 2013

My wife and I stayed here for 5 nights this summer. The hotel is in a perfect location to be out of the way but minutes from anywhere you want to go in Venice. Zattere and Accademia vaporetto stops are 300 or 400 feet away. Also, Bank of America customers there is a participating ATM 200 feet from the hotel entrance on the way towards the Accademia vaporetto stop.

The service was remarkable. I am an "attention to detail" kind of person and I was impressed with the little things. It is not just a nice property, it is a great experience.

There was a restaurant that we learned about on Trip Advisor we wanted to go to and the front desk called for an hour to get us a reservation, they were not successful (they found out that the restaurant was closed) so they got us a better reservation at a nicer restaurant instead! Unrelated to the reservation story, but there are several very good restaurants on the Zattere with in 5 minutes of the front door of the hotel (including the best Mixed Fried Fish of the trip).

Without a doubt, we will plan our next trip to Venice around room availability at the Ca Pisani.

Room Tip: We stayed in the deco deluxe room and it was perfect.