“A tourist trap, avoid”

Cuisines: Chinese
Neighborhood: Cannaregio
Neighborhood: Cannaregio
Reviewed July 7, 2014

Ordered a few dishes and they came in really small potions. Prawns were certainly not fresh. I'm Chinese myself and I can easily tell the cooking was amateur level. Mum nagged for Chinese food so we went to this one we found - really wished I looked it up on tripadvisor before going in!

2  Thank Shinchou

Reviewed May 29, 2014

We ordered take-away as we were so tired from our night train ride from Dijon & they were very obliging.

Reviewed April 18, 2014

I had not expect much Chinese restaurant in Europe, especially in Italy. But food was delicious and price is reasonable. The owner said she came from China 14 years ago. Hope they have bright future!

1  Thank harry Y
Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

We came here on December 31st and they charged us 20% extra which was not advertised outside. I have seen additional charges on Saturdays or holidays for Taxies and other services but never in a restaurant before.

The portions were extremely small and quality was below average.

It will be easy to find a better restaurant than this one.

3  Thank Rheinskipper1000
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Small portions - which was a blessing, as the food was terrible. Careless, inattentive staff, interminably long wait for food, and the management was openly hostile when confronted with these facts. Don't waste your time or money.

1  Thank adavitz