“Close to the train station, clean and cheap!”
Review of Hotel Adriatico

Hotel Adriatico
Ranked #220 of 387 Hotels in Venice
Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

The location of this hotel is good because its close to the train station and close to the main bridge to get out of Venice, if you stay anywhere else good luck lugging your luggage around the narrow streets of Venice! The hotel is clean and cozy! Although small, it was perfect! Air-conditioning! The breakfast was okay you only get toast and croissant; not much else. The staff was friendly! Too bad you only get 2 hrs of free wifi, but overall I would recommend this to anyone!

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank Ricolo91

Reviewed July 5, 2013

We stayed here for three nights. The owners are very friendly, it is scrupulously clean. We were given vouchers for breakfast at the little cafe next door, lovely latte, orange juice, bread and croissants. So convenient. Our room was tiny but all we needed. A little noisy with the windows open as it is on a busy pedestrian street, but the windows and shutters are very good quality and once closed the noise disappeared. The location is excellent, a few minutes from the railway station and an easy walk to everywhere else in Venice. Recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Bioteacher67
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Stayed here for 2 nights. Nice little hotel, clean rooms. Friendly staff. Only 5 minutes walk from the St. Lucia train station, very convenient. Definitely recommend this to others. The only down side is that their breakfast choice is rather limited: cereal, yoghurt, croissant, tea and coffee. The breakfast room is also a bit small. This isn't a big problem at all, just a general comment.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Hollyyyyy
Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

This beautiful little hotel, located almost in the center of Venice, is a pearl. The service is perfect, the owners are so lovely.
One minus is the breakfast, because they don't have enough tables for everybody. But anyway, you get one in 30 minutes. I loved the stay there and i would always get back to this place!

• Stayed: May 2013
2  Thank Alessandro C
Reviewed June 12, 2013

we had stayed in one night, the hotel is convenient, just 3 to 5min walk from train station and water bus station. is early to find the hotel. and we have early train from florence to venice, they allow us to check in early. overall this hotel is nice and safety.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Cloris48
Reviewed June 3, 2013

This hotel seems to be typical Venice- more expensive than you would like, but it gets the job done. The staff/proprieter was lovely and charming and the hotel was clean and relatively quiet, but for some reason it wasn't a stand out. Our room was a little dark and the bathroom was quite cramped, but it was very clean and comfortable and right down the street from the train station and major canal transportation. I recommend this for those trying to do Venice in a day or two.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Laura W
Reviewed May 22, 2013

I stayed in this hotel for 3 nites. and months ahead when I booked I requested for a very quiet room coz I'm a lite sleeper and was told OK. and then about few more days before I arrived, I reminded them that I would arrived in the afternoon & had requested for a quiet room and was told "we'll try our best".
When I arrived, I met Marina. She gave me a room# 9 facing the front street which was very noisy . I told her that I requested a quiet room but the room they gave me is very noisy. I asked her to come in to my room and she did and admitted it was noisy and then told me that the noise will soon be over by 6 PM, she lied to me, you could hear the loud banging noise till 1:00 AM. The next morning, another woman in charged by the name Rosanna (her sister)and I told her I was not happy with my room. She said to me: then you can leave! On my last day, I told Rossana that I plan to come back to Venice and your hotel is not so bad , only you gave me a noisy room, then Rossana told me the next time when you come back , we will give you the room in the back which is quiet. I asked her. "Can you show it to me?" She did show it to me which is better than Room # 9. Can I ever trust her again to give me a quiet room the next time I come in March? Maybe yes, Maybe NOT. there are too many nice hotels in that area and March is the season I can explore other hotel.

The walking distance from this hotel to the main attractive sites is about 30 min.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo