All reviewssamsung phonest lucia stationtrain stationinternational callsgreat hotelperfect locationthe free mini barbest hotel we have stayedmin walking distancemodern hotelgrand canalmain stationrooms are greatside streetbreakfast selectionchoose this hotelpiazzale roma
Reviewed October 31, 2017

As a New Yorker, I have nothing negative to say. We took Public Bus #5 from the airport to the last stop. I believe it was Piazza Roma. It's the last place any bus or car can stop at in Venice. That was 8 eur. The walk was a quick 10 minutes and easy to find since our cellphone navigation was working well. Upon arrival which was almost 11pm, the host was extremely informative. We were starving and she recommended a good restaurant which was open late. Once we settled into our room we noticed there was an issue with the air conditioner. It was making a strange sound. She came up and decided to change our room. The first room and the second room were really nice. I must add that they have a fragrance which is through out the hotel which smells amazing. The breakfast was included. It's not an extensive hot meal, but they did have boiled eggs, scrambled eggs and some sort of meat (which I don't eat). They provide an assortment of coffee, tea and juice which was perfect. I would highly recommend staying here for a few reasons. Modern and more updated than the majority of hotels in Venice. Its nicely tucked into a small and quiet street. The room service was not expensive. The room comes with a Samsung phone to help with directions, sales and offers for tourists (We used it on the first day but as IPhone lovers, the compatibility was not there. We appreciated it though)...Oh...lets not forget Netflix....yes...they have Netflix's! You just log in using your personal log in and we watched movies in English while we was in the room. Location (its at the beginning so if you are flying in or taking the train, you don't have to spend the excessive amount on a water taxi), we literally walked the main parts of Venice in 2 days (it's not as big as everyone thinks), the rooms are clean and the staff is amazing. I will definitely recommend to my friends and family if they go as well.

Room Tip: I believe our room was on the 3rd floor. It had a small balcony but be advised you can not smoke in the room or on the balcony.
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank dannylaw02
Reviewed October 25, 2017

This place was amazing, i stayed at lots of 5 star hotels around the world and for the price and location in Venice, this was a great hotel hidden in the back alley. I thought it was scary arriving at night times as we were walking into the alley, but make sure you know that every corner in Venice is made up of these small alleyways and its very normal. Staff were extra friendly, rooms could be little on the small side but what do you expect in a cozy little island of Venice?

breakfast was amazing with great coffee (espresso and cappuccino) Make sure you stay in this place and enjoy your trip in Venice, transportations are with in 2 min walking distance and 25min walk will take you to everywhere in the island. you will love it, its worth the walk.

and they offer free cellphone with internet in every room to take out on a tour, so thats a bonus.

Room Tip: if you absolutely dont want a small room, make sure you tell the receptionist, most rooms are pretty small in Venice!
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 25, 2017

Venice Times Hotel is located next to the train station. The hotel is very clean with nice size rooms. The staff is excellent. Very friendky and helpful. The room comes with a mobile phone which really helps out with places to eat and maps. The breakfast was good .

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank socalcatravler
Reviewed October 22, 2017 via mobile

We have 2 nights stayed in this hotel . Their service really impressed me . Although the room rate is not cheap but it really worth it . The front desk Mr Paolo very helpful, friendly and patience to recommend the good place and good restaurants to us. The room very clean , the bed and pillow very comfortable ( I am the person who very particular on bed and pillow) . Make me have a good sleep and good rest . Last but not least don't miss out this hotel if you plan to travel to Venice .

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 21, 2017 via mobile

We were in Venice for a day and Venice Times was a good choice given that it's stone's throw from St Lucia Station. You don't need to lug your bags across bridges which could get arduous in Venice . The hotel is nice . They give you a local phone for use . Breakfast was decent. Rooms were clean. Nothing more to ask !

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family