I stayed here for a short break to Venice early January this year and it completely met my needs. The rooms are basic as you would expect for the price but are clean and the staff are helpful enough. I had breakfast included in with the price I booked the room for and again for what we paid I couldn't expect more. The location is right on the main road which leads into St Mark's Square (although is quite a long walk, I think around 1hr - but this is what your meant to do in Venice!) and was pretty easy to find as there is a sign for it at the entrance to alley.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Venice Times Hotel offers its guests a contemporary design and all rooms are bright and spacious with wooden floors, air conditioning and every possible comfort. The attention to detail, the elegant design of the furniture and the skilful lighting of spaces help to create an intimate atmosphere that pervades the entire structure. The hotel lies in the historical center of Venice, a few steps from Venice Casino, Ca' d'Oro and Grand Canal. The property is set 15 minutes' walk from La Fenice and Rialto Bridge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Stella Alpina Edelweiss reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stella Alpina Edelweiss Venice
- Stella Alpina Edelweiss Hotel Venice