Well the hotel is located at walking distance from the St Lucia station, which is its highlight. The breakfast too isnt bad.
It is located at quite a distance from Saint Marco which isnt entirely a bad thing since the walk through the alleys and walkways is quite interesting.
Coming back to the hotel, the receptionist wasnt warm or friendly and there was no private bathroom. To add to it, our room was at 2nd floor and without a lift or help its a pain to carry the luggage upstairs and bring it down.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Venice Times Hotel offers its guests a contemporary design and all rooms are bright and spacious with wooden floors, air conditioning and every possible comfort. The attention to detail, the elegant design of the furniture and the skilful lighting of spaces help to create an intimate atmosphere that pervades the entire structure. The hotel lies in the historical center of Venice, a few steps from Venice Casino, Ca' d'Oro and Grand Canal. The property is set 15 minutes' walk from La Fenice and Rialto Bridge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Venice Times Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stella Alpina Edelweiss Venice
- Stella Alpina Edelweiss Hotel Venice