Hotel do Pozzi
  • Restaurant
Arlecchino Hotel(Venice)(Great Value!)
$188
$175
Hotel Savoia & Jolanda(Venice)
$374
  • Restaurant
$810
Londra Palace
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsdesigner shopsgreat locationprivate courtyardst mark's squareair const markssan marcopastriesthree starwater taxinoisy at nightcold meatstucked awaycontinental breakfastsmall roomshort walkquaint hotel
Reviewed February 27, 2013

I stayed here with my mum and younger brother in August 2011. This hotel was beyond amazing! We loved everything about it, the style, the courtyard, the room and the people!

It was a little tricky to find but once we found it we fell in love. This hotel screamed Venice and made my first trip to Venice memorable.

It was a great feeling waking up and eating breakfast in the beautiful courtyard, the rooms were very venice and the bathroom was super clean (which is the first thing I look at). The people who work there are nothing but friendly and so helpful, i felt like i had known them forever!

I cannot recommend this hotel enough!!!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 9, 2013

I've been there during the Carnivale. Excellent location, small but very clean room, even smaller but extremely clean bathroom (NB: I'm 6'4", 230 pounds guy...), great staff, boring breakfast, and (for Venezia) much more than just good value for money. For me, "going to Venezia again" simply means "going to do Pozzi again".

Room Tip: Ask for a room on higher floors
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Belgradese63
Reviewed November 6, 2012

We booked this hotel at fairly short notice as our favourite B&B was fully booked.
The location is excellent. Our room, for which we paid 170 euros a night, was clean but very shabby. I have been to Venice many times and this was the poorest quality room I've stayed in.
Breakfast was fine - usual Italian. The fresh fruit, apples, pears, bananas and grapes, was very welcome.
The saving grace of this hotel was it's staff. They were all charming, friendly and very helpful.
If they redecorated the rooms it would be a real winner!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank brightsparkEngland
Reviewed October 19, 2012

I enjoyed staying at the Do Pozzi. I got the impression that the hotel is committed to the care of its guests and it was a quiet friendly place to return to at the end of a walking day . Its not difficult to find and in an excellent position for exploring the many by ways of the city.yet very close to San Marco and the most sought after sights. My bedroom was clean ,comfortable and all that I would wish with an attention to detail. It was still warm enough in October to take my breakfast in the courtyard outside (between the two wells ! ) and they offered a good choice of fruit , cheese, meats and cereals .
Barrie

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Barrie W
Reviewed October 17, 2012

I don't understand why this hotel has overall 4 out of 5 stars on Trip Advisor and is allegedly a 3 star hotel. It's nowhere near it. This hotel is disgusting. We were in room 20 for two nights and were shocked by the dated and very dirty decor; the wall paper had stains on it, the carpet was very worn and dirty, the cupboard for hanging clothes was broken, there was no safe, the shutters didn't close properly and the curtains were net sheets. The room over looked one of the streets and was very noisy late in to the night a d the ice machine outside our door was continually rumbling away all through the night with people visiting it all night too (assume this was for the bar at the bottom of the stairs). The only redeeming features were the location, the helpful staff and the clean bedding. Overall we were disgusted and disappointed in this hotel. If you don't care what your room looks like or value location over any thing else, then this is the place for you. Otherwise, stay away.

Room Tip: Don't get room 20 - it's the pit(s).
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple