Spent one night here on a brief weekend trip. Room was small but very comfortable and well-appointed. The reception staff were friendly and helpful. Very convenient for St Marks and the Rialto Bridge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Locanda al Gambero welcomes guests with the cordial and typically Venetian atmosphere created by our professional and courteous staff, and together with our well-lit and spacious rooms, we offer our guests the best hotel stay available in Venice. The reception desk is open 24 hours a day, available to provide you with all the information you need to explore the city. In the lobby, guests can pick up fliers and brochures about shows and events in Venice, and make reservations for tours and guided excursions. All spaces in the hotel are immaculately kept, and we offer the best services available among the 3 star hotels of Venice. Guests of the hotel Antica Locanda al Gambero can take advantage of the internet corner (free internet access), major daily newspapers, sitting room and television for those moments of relaxation and socializing, and the lovely breakfast room, with its classic lead glass windows. The continental buffet, with its pastries and salads, includes Venetian sweets and traditional Italian coffee drinks (espresso, cappuccino, etc.) Served at your table. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotel.de, HRS, Reservation Counter and Despegar.com so you can book your Antica Locanda al Gambero reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Antica Locanda Al Gambero Hotel Venice
- Antica Locanda Al Gambero Venice