4 people are viewing this hotel
$98
$98
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
$83
Hotels.com$98
Priceline$98
eDreams$98
1,223 results
All reviews train station lovely boutique rain shower breakfast room restaurant recommendations water bus min walk excellent hotel would highly recommend this hotel our honeymoon stay in venice the location is perfect perfect stay your luggage luigi acadia cannaregio
Selected filters
Reviewed August 23, 2016

We've been to the Arcadia twice and it really is a fantastic hotel (once you've found it's discreet entrance - it is right opposite the Hotel Guglie about 100 yards from the bridge). The service is superb - friendly, professional and attentive, from the way my bags disappeared from reception and arrived in my room, to the care with which the rooms are cleaned and presented, to the 5-star breakfast beautifully laid out under murano chandeliers and an ornate painted ceiling. You feel like they really value your visit and your experience in a way that other hotels just don't.
Our room was beautifully presented with lovely rich but modern decor. Unusually there was tea and coffee in the room along with a minibar and safe, and a huge bathroom with the most powerful shower I've ever seen. I can't believe it is a 3-star hotel - you don't usually get this level of sophistication until you've paid a LOT more.
Breakfast is a buffet with hot and cold food including eggs and bacon, grilled vegetables, cheeses and charcuterie, lovely fruit flans and pastries and even a glass of prosseco to wash it down.
It is the perfect place for a romantic getaway. We were impressed the first time. It was even better than we remembered when we went back. Can't wait to go again.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Luigi o, Proprietario at Arcadia Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2016

And I really forward to have you here again dear Eluned, both for the pleasure to welcome you for the third time and, secondly to show the “little but great” improvements we are doing in our service and in our rooms.
Me and my staff are here just to always provide all our guests all the best we can. Again and again.
Thank you again and my personal regards from Venice,

Reviewed August 23, 2016 via mobile

Have no complaints about my stay at this hotel. The location was perfect, staff were helpful and the rooms were the cleanest I have ever seen in a hotel. Will definitely be back at some point in the future to stay at this hotel. Oh and the sweets at reception were worth cheating on my diet for!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Luigi o, Proprietario at Arcadia Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2016

Oh yes dear Conrad,
our sweets at the reception like really a lot!!!
They are a real tempation all the time for us as well.
I wish you all the best and hope to welcome you here again very soon.
Kindest regards from Venice,

Reviewed August 21, 2016 via mobile

We were so happy to reach this destination and have all of our expectations fulfilled! This boutique hotel was a hot little find. Away from the hustle and bustle of tourists but still close to everything. A comfortable walk to Rialto stairs and markets, st marks, etc etc. an easy find and walk from St Lucia station, but follow the directions carefully or you will miss it! It is tucked in between some quaint little shops. Close to supermarket. Concierge were so helpful, booked dinners etc for us. Bought travel tickets at reception. The beds were sooooo comfortable, and the room was delightful, a complimentary bottle of bubbles on arrival just topped it off. Free wifi also, and the reception was great. Highly recommend this little gem!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Luigi o, Proprietario at Arcadia Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2016

What a nice review, thank you so much.
I am extremely delighted you had a perfect time here with us and liked the special atmosphere of my charm and luxury small "gem".
I do hope the welcome you again in a short future!
My warmest regards from Venice,

Reviewed August 18, 2016

Flew into Treviso and needed directions to the hotel. Contacted the hotel in advance by e mail. Lorenzo replied and provided excellent instructions on how to get from the airport to the hotel. This was not easy as it involved a bus, a water bus and then a foot journey. We got there with ease thanks to the help that Lorenzo provided. When we arrived, we were met by Lorenzo himself who looked after us and checked us in. He sorted out an excellent room for us which had absolutely everything that we needed. - a massive bed, superb bathroom with an excellent shower, etc, etc.

Breakfast was perfect. A superb dining room and brilliant staff who were helpful and attentive. Food was kept well stocked and the tables clear of rubbish as soon as we made any mess.

The hotel is in an ideal location close to the train station but far enough from the Rialto that you can walk around without the massive crowds there.

I would definitely go back there again and cannot thank Lorenzo enough for the help that he provided.

Room tip: Contact them in advance for anything that you need, well worth it!
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Luigi o, Responsabile reception at Arcadia Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2016

Dear Sir,
I am very happy you liked and appreciated my personal service and the overall quality of the Arcadia Boutique Hotel.
All my colleagues and myself are here just to make your heart racing and providing the best experience than ever!
Thank you again for your very nice review and I do hope the welcome you again in a short future!
My warmest regards from Venice,

Reviewed August 17, 2016 via mobile

I booked this hotel from the reviews I have read from other TripAdvisor's, and they were right, this boutique hotel is very nice and extremely clean!! We arrived via a private water taxi from the airport that the hotel arranged for us, and we were dropped off about a block away from the hotel, which was very convenient. At check-in we were given a map and they sat down with us and went over the must see sights. The hotel made lunch and dinner recommendations and reservations. Breakfast buffet is served from 7:30 to 10:30. Lots of choices.
Great place to stay while visiting Venice!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for you lovely review dear Guest,
I am very delight you enjoyed your stay with us and liked the special and chic atmosphere of my home.
I am happy as well you liked our 5 star breakfast, we put a lot of attention on it and it is a pleasure knowing you appreciated it.
I hope to welcome you again and wish you all the best.
Yours Faithfully,