1,510 results
All reviewscharming hotelcourtyard gardentucked awayfamily suitemark's squaresan marcoquiet alleyantique furniturela fenicesingle roompastriesbreakfast roomrooms are smallperfect locationold worldbreakfast was deliciouseach morning
Reviewed July 7, 2010

This hotel is absolutely wonderful! Perfect location, nice rooms, a beautiful courtyard for breakfast or an evening drink. The staff however, is what makes this place even better. Giovanni and the others (I'm sorry I didn't get everyone's name) go above and beyond making restaurant recommendations and reservations, helping plan itineraries, just making sure you're stay in Venice is memorable.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed June 21, 2010

The hotel is hidden away in a side alley, 5min walk from St. Marko square.
There is a beautiful inner garden for breakfast, typical venetian rooms (we had the 3 bed room we window to the garden, for a couple with 1 child it's perfect).

The hotel staff are extremly friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed June 10, 2010

Loved the Hotel Flora, friendly, warm and very accommodating. Definitely would stay here again. .Have the hotel make a reservation to have the water taxi pick you up at the airport....saves time and energy (dragging suitcases from the bus-boat to the hotel is exhausting!!!!)

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank dlitz224
Reviewed June 9, 2010

I stayed at Hotel Flora last month for 10 days as a solo traveler, and the hotel and its staff helped make my trip something I will always fondly remember. My room, while small, was a perfect fit for me, and was, most importantly, very, very quiet. The staff was uniformly courteous and helpful, and the gentleman who orchestrated the charming breakfast room was an absolute gem, unfailingly cheerful and on the spot every time, often even before I asked for something. He remembered every morning that I wanted my cappuccino without their customary sprinkling of chocolate and would call out to have it ready even before I had fully entered the breakfast room. The breakfast was ample and appetizing, with croissants, fresh cut fruit, cereals, juices, everything you would want or need to begin your day. The location is ideal, tucked down an alleyway, just off a fashionable calle, across from the excellent (and highly recommended) La Caravella restaurant, and near enough to Piazza San Marco and its vaporetto stop without being too close to the mayhem of either one. If I should ever be lucky enough to return to Venice, I will return to Hotel Flora.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed June 6, 2010

I spent two nights in Hotel Flora, and loved it. Though I prefer more modern room decorations, the room was very comfortable and the staff was helpful at any hour I needed assistance. Don't miss the garden - eating or drinking there will cost you quite a bit but the relaxing experience is worth it. The hotel is in an excellent location that provides a much-needed calm - you'll breathe a sigh of relief every time you turn down the quiet walkway.

My only complaint was that the hotel charged for internet access on the shared computer - the only hotel I had in Italy to do so.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled solo