This hotel is a great bargain. Our room was small and clean. The bathroom was small but clean as well; just big enough to get ready, and certainly not suggested for those traveling with small children due to the lack of a tub. Friendly staff, GREAT central location, good price/value, cheap internet. Hotel does include breakfast, though its not anything spectacular, which is typical for Italy.
SUMMARY: Those wanting a good value hotel in an ideal central location should book here. Leave your American expectations at home and remember that Italy boast wonderfully charming old buildings :-)
- Great central location (very short walk from the Rialto vaparetto stop) and half way between San Marco and the Academia
- Includes breakfast
- Inexpensive internet (only 6 Euros for 24 hours, which are only counted when you are logged into the network)
- Friendly and helpful staff
- No elevator/lift.
- No other cons really, definitely not recommended for those with small children
** Note: I gave the sleep quality a 3 of 5 stars because I personally found the bed to be stiff and uncomfortable; however, I have a sleep number bed at home so my opinion is very tainted.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Serenissima reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Serenissima Hotel Venice