“Igor was great with last minute plans.”
Review of Tour Leader Venice

Tour Leader Venice
More attraction details
Owner description: We do organise food and wine tour, venice city tour, venice walking tour, venice off the beaten path tour
Scottsdale, Arizona
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Igor was great with last minute plans.”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Venice was the last stop on our trip and the only location I had not made advance plans for some sort of tour. I found Igor on tripadvisor and luckily he had availability for a walking tour on the day of our arrival. He also arranged for a car to pick us up at the airport where we needed to drop our rental car before checking into our hotel. He took us all over Venice, we stopped into some great places for food and even had a short gondola ride. He was informative and personable. His tour made us more comfortable in exploring on our own. It was a perfect way to start our trip.

Visited May 2013

Brentwood UK
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 67 helpful votes
“The only way to get from ship to Marco Polo airport or vice versa”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

This company is absolutely excellent. You book your transfer in advance. They are waiting for you having told you exactly how much time you need to get from the ship to the airport. Venice airport is absolutely manic so it is vital you allow plenty of time for check in. The queues for taxis at the port were very long - doubt if we would have caught our flight without booking with Igor first. I had an upset tummy and the driver was most concerned about me and tried to find pharmacies open en route to the airport. He could not have been kinder. This is an excellent start or finish to your cruise. Completely hassle free. Cannot recommend them highly enough. 50 Euros very well spent - either by cash or credit card.

Visited June 2013
“Outstanding professional care by Mr. Igor Scomparin”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

I would like to show here my appreciation for Igor Scomparin services. This man helped me planning my wedding proposal that happened on a gondola ride. He took care of everything before my arrival to the smallest detail( music, reservation, flowers etc..) and provided me with several tips about Venice in order not to have a bad surprise. We have been communicating over email and everything worked nice and smooth for the occasion. In the end she said YES and I am forever grateful to this man. I cannot recommend enough Igor as your man in Venice.

21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Excellent from beginning to end”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

I had a 4 hours tour of Venice with Igor and it was an extraordinary experience. From the beginning, communication was great. He was quick in answering my emails even providing tips and suggestions on the rest of our time in Venice. He was on time to pick us up at the hotel and from there he took us to a walk around the least touristy areas of Venice. He showed us soooooo many interesting places in Venice (the ones that usually don't get described in travel guides). He gave us a very good background on history, traditions and legends. At the end of the day, he suggested places to eat and gondola rides. By the way, we felt so familiar with Igor at the end of the day, that when I forgot my Venecian hat at the train between Venice and Florence, I emailed Igor and he promised to get me another and send it to the US for me. Once again, thank you for an extraordinary day. We totally recommend it as the highlight of your Venice trip

Vancouver, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Igor is fantastic!”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Even before arriving in Venice, I already had a really good impression of Igor. He answered all my emails promptly and even helped arrange my transfer from the airport to my cruise ship. I got the sense that he was very accommodating and helpful and I really appreciated that. Then during the tour, he really made Venice come alive for us. My husband and I had been there before but we never did a tour so it was like our first time all over again because Igor showed us places we had never seen and the stories he shared with us really helped us appreciate the place so much more. He was so patient with all our questions and so knowledgeable - he made the tour feel personal, not formulaic or scripted. We had our 2 year old baby with us and he was very patient every time we had to soothe our baby or let him run around a little bit. I knew he had another tour group after us yet he never made us feel rushed. Thank you Igor for an amazing experience. We highly recommend him to anyone who wants to visit Venice.

Visited May 2013