“Transportation from Cruise ship to Hotel and then to Airport”
Review of Tour Leader Venice

Tour Leader Venice
Ranked #5 of 40 Food & Drink in Venice
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We do organise food and wine tour, venice city tour, venice walking tour, venice off the beaten path tour
Reviewed November 7, 2012

WE were VERY pleased with the service we had for both of our shedduled transportations. We were a party of eight with lots of luggage (14 day cruise) and a 7 day adventure tacked of to that--so we definatley needed a special van for us. We could have used the water taxis, but we also had three persons with special needs as far as walking. This was perfect and I highly recommend them!!! Thank you!! The Strong's

Reviewed November 5, 2012

After various research on private tours in Venice, i was so lucky to have chosen Igor and his company. Upon my arrival, Igor was so helpful in picking me up from the train station and helping me find my hotel. That was such a kind gesture as he had to wait an hour or so since my flight got delayed and so forth. He had a vast knowledge of Venice and i can truly say that i have learned so much on Venice's history and culture. He showed me everything in Venice and those 4-5 hours spent was brilliant! i would definitely recommend using this company for your tour in Venice. no wasted time and you get what you pay for! Excellent service Igor! hope you see you again in Venice! :):):)

Reviewed October 23, 2012

Our visit to Venice began with our being met at the airport by Igor after a long flight from the US.
He was waiting for us after we cleared immigration and customs. We also engaged his servies when we needed a ride to the cruise ship terminal.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

We enlisted Igor at tourleadervenice for a walking tour our first morning in Venice. Igor was very helpful and worked with our schedule. He set the tone for the rest of our Venice trip by highlighting points of interest and giving us leads what to do for the rest of our time there. I highly recommend Igor for those who really want to get to know the area.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

very informative tour of Venice by IGOR
great company and excellent knowledge

liked the scenery and the glass blowing factory , would love to see more of these factories

mingling with the people is good

excellent tour guide