Not the friendliest hotel i have stayed in & some areas are a lttle shabby, our 'triple superior'... room was extremely small & hot. We only paid £100 for 3 nights B&B so for Venetian standards it was value for money. Brilliant location though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You will lose yourself in the atmosphere of Venice that you have always dreamed of, between San Marco and the Ponte di Rialto, lodged in a splendid, completely renovated seventeenth-century palace. In the middle of the historic center, within walking distance from all the most significant places in the city, the Hotel Gorizia "A La Valigia" offers maximum comfort and the best services for an exclusive and relaxing vacation in one of the most characteristic 3-star hotels in Venice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Booking.com, Nozio Netplan srl, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hotel Gorizia A La Valigia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gorizia a La Valigia Hotel Venice
- Gorizia a La Valigia Venice