This was a lovely hotel, which we stayed in for 5 nights in April.
The staff were very friendly and helpful and although we didnt speak much italian and they didnt speak much english, we got through just fine!
The room was large with more than enough storage space, and both the room and bathroom were very clean and tidy.
The breakfast was buffet style which was perfect, but as the dining room is quite small and there are a lot of table and chairs squashed in, when the hotel was busy it was quite difficult to get a table, and when you did eventually grab a table, there was not much space to move....after a few dasy though we got used to it.
The hotel is decorated in an old italian style with gold everywhere and a grand staircase going up the floors.
It was perfectly situated right by one of the small canals and was only 5 minutes walk from St Marcs Square and within walking distance from Rialto and other attractions.
A perfect place to stay in Venice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You will lose yourself in the atmosphere of Venice that you have always dreamed of, between San Marco and the Ponte di Rialto, lodged in a splendid, completely renovated seventeenth-century palace. In the middle of the historic center, within walking distance from all the most significant places in the city, the Hotel Gorizia "A La Valigia" offers maximum comfort and the best services for an exclusive and relaxing vacation in one of the most characteristic 3-star hotels in Venice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, ACCOR, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Gorizia a la Valigia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gorizia a La Valigia Hotel Venice
- Gorizia a La Valigia Venice