Ok, so the room was very small,(don't be expecting the ones you see on the website) however, the beds were comfortable, it was clean and the shower was good, towels changed every day. The breakfast room was a little cramped but there was a good choice on offer from the buffet style breakfast.
The central location is brilliant
We almost managed to get a smile from the man on reception when we checked out, he wasn't rude, seemed somewhat curmudgeonly but we found it all quite amusing
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You will lose yourself in the atmosphere of Venice that you have always dreamed of, between San Marco and the Ponte di Rialto, lodged in a splendid, completely renovated seventeenth-century palace. In the middle of the historic center, within walking distance from all the most significant places in the city, the Hotel Gorizia "A La Valigia" offers maximum comfort and the best services for an exclusive and relaxing vacation in one of the most characteristic 3-star hotels in Venice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Nozio Netplan srl, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Hotel Gorizia A La Valigia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gorizia a La Valigia Hotel Venice
- Gorizia a La Valigia Venice