This hotel is very handy to most of the important attractions. Convenient to the Grand Canal, the Rialto Bridge and St. Marks Square and many of the restaurants. The room was small but adequate and clean. It was difficult to close the shower doors to keep the water contained and the hair drier didn't work. The breakfast was great, as were the breakfast staff but the breakfast room was exceptionally small and when it was full it was difficult to move comfortably. Overall, value for money I would recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You will lose yourself in the atmosphere of Venice that you have always dreamed of, between San Marco and the Ponte di Rialto, lodged in a splendid, completely renovated seventeenth-century palace. In the middle of the historic center, within walking distance from all the most significant places in the city, the Hotel Gorizia "A La Valigia" offers maximum comfort and the best services for an exclusive and relaxing vacation in one of the most characteristic 3-star hotels in Venice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, ACCOR, Nozio Netplan srl, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Gorizia A La Valigia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gorizia a La Valigia Hotel Venice
- Gorizia a La Valigia Venice