“Good value”

Pizzeria Ristorante Al Faro
Reserve with
Pizzeria Ristorante Al Faro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #262 of 1,466 Restaurants in Venice
Cuisines: Italian, Bar
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Cannaregio
Description: Al Faro you can enjoy not only serves traditional Italian cuisine and Venetian , but also typical ethnic dishes of meat, fish and vegetables. Among the specialties are in fact reported the buzzara spaghetti with scampi, the seafood risotto, the dumplings exotic , thai rolls, the Persian rice or Thai, the Brazilian picanha , the schish Turkish kebabs and beef fillet with green pepper or Rossini. Come and visit us, we are here !
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Tucked away alongside a minor canal in Cannaregio, this pleasant little restaurant offered a decent choice of pizzas and pasta a good price with excellent quality and service. Well worth a visit for lunch or dinner if you are in the area and fancy getting away from the hustle and bustle of the main streets.

Reviewed May 26, 2014

I ate shrimp pasta with rucola. It was very average. The disappoint part was, this restaurant was recommended by my hotel for the pizza. They also added 2 euro cover charge for the meal. That was surprising.

Reviewed May 24, 2014

We were very hungry and Gam Gam was packed so we decided to try this place, although we didn't expect much. I figured that it would be touristy and terrible. The food, the pizza and the wonderful pasta with garlic and olive oil ( fabulous, loads of garlic), hit the spot. We ate outside and the only downside was the service was at a snail's pace. I wanted to go back and get the pasta for myself ( my dish was the very good pizza) but it wasn't very close to our hotel. Very good choice in the Ghetto.

Reviewed March 29, 2014

I went with my wife to this restaurant. The place was packed and even that we had a fabulous service and really tasty food.
They were not Italian but the food was very good and the service excellent.
I will recommend to everyone. Thanks Hassan. :0)

Reviewed February 4, 2014

Ate here last night, great and friendly. Reasonably priced for Venice!
Good variable menu, beautiful homemade warm bread and freshly made pizzas in front of you, my steak Rossini was beautiful too - lovely staff too.