“Average pasta with 2 euro cover charge”

Pizzeria Ristorante Al Faro
Reserve with
Pizzeria Ristorante Al Faro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #314 of 1,426 Restaurants in Venice
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Cannaregio
Description: Al Faro you can enjoy not only serves traditional Italian cuisine and Venetian , but also typical ethnic dishes of meat, fish and vegetables. Among the specialties are in fact reported the buzzara spaghetti with scampi, the seafood risotto, the dumplings exotic , thai rolls, the Persian rice or Thai, the Brazilian picanha , the schish Turkish kebabs and beef fillet with green pepper or Rossini. Come and visit us, we are here !
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Average pasta with 2 euro cover charge”
Reviewed May 26, 2014

I ate shrimp pasta with rucola. It was very average. The disappoint part was, this restaurant was recommended by my hotel for the pizza. They also added 2 euro cover charge for the meal. That was surprising.

• Visited May 2014

• Finnish first
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
New York, NY
“I thought this place was going to be a tourist ripoff but...”
Reviewed May 24, 2014 via mobile

We were very hungry and Gam Gam was packed so we decided to try this place, although we didn't expect much. I figured that it would be touristy and terrible. The food, the pizza and the wonderful pasta with garlic and olive oil ( fabulous, loads of garlic), hit the spot. We ate outside and the only downside was the service was at a snail's pace. I wanted to go back and get the pasta for myself ( my dish was the very good pizza) but it wasn't very close to our hotel. Very good choice in the Ghetto.

Visited May 2014
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“Very good value for money.”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

I went with my wife to this restaurant. The place was packed and even that we had a fabulous service and really tasty food.
They were not Italian but the food was very good and the service excellent.
I will recommend to everyone. Thanks Hassan. :0)

• Visited March 2014
Halifax, United Kingdom
“Gorgeous”
Reviewed February 4, 2014

Ate here last night, great and friendly. Reasonably priced for Venice!
Good variable menu, beautiful homemade warm bread and freshly made pizzas in front of you, my steak Rossini was beautiful too - lovely staff too.

• Visited February 2014
Carlsbad, California
“Hard to find a lousy restaurant in Italy, but we did”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

This place is just outside of the ghetto, opposite the ghetto information bureau. There were four of us, and when one asked where the bathroom was, he was told that he could not, as if was for customers only. I should point out that there was little foot traffic in the area, and we were the only patrons in the restaurant.
I know, I know: with that sort of reception, we should have taken our cue and left.
The mats on the table were dirty, and we should have left.
My wife ordered a half carafe of wine, which was totally sour, undrinkable. They did take it back without argument. the food was not adequately heated, and not particularly tasty, hot or otherwise. The did heat it up at our request.
There were 4 of us dining, 2 of us did not feel so good afterwards.
The people running the place were not friendly.

• Visited November 2013