“Incredibly rude and awkward”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of VizioVirtu - MOVED

VizioVirtu
Minnesota
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Incredibly rude and awkward”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2011

My thirteen year old daughter had researched shopping in Venice before we left the US. Being a chocolate lover, she chose Vizio Virtù as a must see. After much searching, we found it (only to be closed on Sundays) even though on the website it says "VizioVirtù chocolate shop is opened everyday from 10 am to 7.30 pm.". There was actually another couple who were standing there scratching their heads wondering why they were closed as well.
Not wanting to disappoint our daughter, we made the journey back the next day. The shop owner or employee was standing outside, chatting with a group of friends. As my daughter and I were about to enter the shop, I heard her say in Italian "These people are obviously tourists, I guess I must go inside." She acted incredibly annoyed and impatient with us.

Visited July 2011