Hotel Colombina
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Riva(Venice)
Hotel Bridge(Venice)
  • Free Internet
Hotel Ca' dei Conti(Venice)
Hotel Diana(Venice)
1,986 results
All reviewsbridge of sighswater taxicanal viewst marks squareprivate jettyperfect locationgondola ridelovely hotellanding stagethe hotel staffturn down servicethe main hotelsan marco squareour honeymoonfew minutes walklovely roomdoge's palace
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Just returned from a 3 day holiday in Venice. I stayed with my family in the lovely Hotel Colombina. Our rooms were looking over the canal were you could see the 'Bridge of Sighs' . I used to enjoy opening our two big windows and enjoy watching the Gondolas pass by . Nice rooms with epic decor . Excellent room service and concierge very helpful. Good breakfast served in the beautiful dining rooms. Hotel had a very good location, just a few meters from Piazza San Marco and basically to anywhere.It also had its private jetty. Would love to go back again !

Room Tip: Choose rooms at the upper levels for views.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Recently stayed at Hotel Colombina for a short 1 night visit. The staff and the hotel were both wonderful. Check in was a breeze and staying in the Rialto Suite gave us more room than I thought possible in Europe - complete with a private rooftop patio. The breakfast was delicious! I think one of the best parts of this hotel is the location. It is on a quiet side street just a few minutes walking from St. Mark's Square and Rialto Bridge. Would return again!

Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Our first trip to Italy and our first hotel was perfect. Location was great for walking anywhere. Private water taxi took us directly to the hotel dock. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Had a room overlooking the canal and loved watching the gondolas go by. Breakfast was great, very typical of Italy. Especially liked the huge, beautiful Murano glass chandelier over the bed!

Room Tip: I can only recommend the rooms overlooking the canal because I didn't see any of the other rooms.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 18, 2012

We only stayed one night at the Hotel Colombina in the annex. I have to admit I was disappointed. Yes there was the jetty but we did not use it. The lobby was nice but I expected more Venetian elegance from our room. It was small as I expected. The bathroom was the nicest part of the room very updated with marble and nice amenities. I think we paid a premium by staying close to San Marco Square and I realized we did not need to do that. The breakfast room was very elegant but the breakfast choices were very limited.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank WA_traveller57
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Very nice hotel with pleasant staff
Very good location 5 minutes walk to St marks square
We had a water taxi that dropped us at St Marks with slightly confusing directions to the hotel that we managed to work out after a small hike around the streets with all the other thousands of tourists,all of which started the break off with a laugh
Room we had was very nicely decorated and very clean and quite a good size ,the bathroom had bath and shower and again was very clean
Only thing that you have to be aware of is 4 euro tax per person per night that has to be paid on leaving hotel
Around the hotel area there are plenty of snack bars and restaurants with various different prices

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple