5 people are viewing this hotel
Official Website$96
Hotels.com$116
travelup.com$141
1,279 results
All reviews st marks square san marco square water taxi perfect location gondola ride church bells murano glass factory breakfast room wonderful hotel small balcony would highly recommend this hotel beautiful room junior suite basilica porter luggage shutters
Selected filters
Reviewed August 11, 2017

The Hotel is situated just beside the St. Mark Church - wow, I love it! The room is not that big but it was okay, it had what I needed :-) The staff is also very friendly. Since it was my first time to visit Venice, I must say I had a great time in their Hotel!

Room tip: Situated in the center of Mark Square!
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Abbey G
Reviewed August 10, 2017

I stayed in Hotel Concordia in August. Temperatures in Venice were very high ( 112F ( 40C) - high), but conditioner worked very will in hotel. Depending where you room is you might end up not to have very good WiFi and not very good phone reception. Most of the time my phone was not showing even 3G, but rather E and was impossible to make phone call, Wi Fi was not very reliable in my room either.
Breakfast was the same every day, but very good breakfast with good selection and breakfast room with nice view. Staff was extremely helpful, they answer on all questions you have and give good directions how to get to different places.
Location is great, right in the middle of everything, but if you are light sleeper I would recommend ear plugs for a night. Bells ring every hour and not one bell, but multiple. Also noise comes from restaurants. After all you are in the heart of Venice it should be noisy.
Hotel is very clean. Sheets are changed every day. Staff checks rooms multiple times. Once my floor rug was wet from shower, without me mentioning it was changed during the day right away. They have bath robes in the room, also complimentary cookies and drink in the bar. Fridge in the room is full with different drinks and water. As far as water you might want to buy your own, it would be cheaper.
Overall - great stay. If I ever come back I would definitely stay in this place.

Date of stay: August 2017
3  Thank 174DET
Reviewed August 3, 2017

The Hotel Concordia is directly across from St. Marks and around the corner from the main square. The hotel is well maintained, although the decor and furniture is a bit outdated. The staff is extremely helpful and friendly. We really enjoyed our stay.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Tracy D
Reviewed July 30, 2017 via mobile

Granted, Venice has been famously expensive for many decades, but over £200 a night for a rather cramped room with no chair / desk and very small bathroom seems too much, hard to consider 4 stars.
It was clean and the staff were very helpful. Superb location with view of the back of the basilica from the dining room. Breakfast rather mediocre, e.g. an orange drink rather than juice.
Our first night was on the first floor above the lobby- the street noise including music in the early hours and tradespeople in the early morning was disturbing. We were moved to the 3rd floor further along the corridor and that was fine.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank Jeremy968
Reviewed July 25, 2017 via mobile

We had flown to Venice from our local airport to see the Damien Hirst exhibition and visit the Biannale. We had booked the hotel as part of an airline companies package for a very modest price. We were delighted that the hotel was in St Marks Square next to the Basilica. All the sights and sounds were on our door step or within very easy walking distance.
No, we did not have a room overlooking the square. We could not have expected that for the price we paid but we had a delicious cooked breakfast each morning overlooking St Marks after a restful night in our comfortable room ready to sample the delights of this beautiful city. Let me ask again; how good is that?

Date of stay: June 2017