“Had a wonderful day in Venice because of this B&B”
Review of Venice-BB-Venezia

Venice-BB-Venezia
Ranked #12 of 457 Venice B&B and Inns
“Had a wonderful day in Venice because of this B&B”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

By far the best option for staying in Venice. Alessandro is a wonderful and gracious host, the rooms are excellent with everything you may need, and the breakfast was great as well. Finally the location was excellent for when we needed to get to the station in the morning and a great starting point for sightseeing in general. Would stay again!

• Stayed July 2012
1 Thank icgy

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Reviewed December 31, 2012

I stayed there last October and this one was the best BB during the whole trip in Italy. The BB is very well located, a short walk from the train station, very easy to find (what in Venice is a must!). Alessandro, the owner, is very helpful and can give you all information you need to enjoy your stay in Venice. The room was very confortable and well decorated. Shared bathroom is very clean and breakfast is delicious. I really recommend this BB.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Leeds
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Alessandro (and Gina the dog) deserve the top ratings for this B&B. We arrived on Christmas eve and stayed until the 27th. We enjoyed the hospitality, friendliness, advice on restaurants, and attention to detail. We didn't want to leave. We hope to come again. I hesitate to give such a good rating because I don't want it to be already booked when we want to come again...

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed December 27, 2012

My husband and I had a very pleasant stay here. It is the best B&B we had stayed in our entire Europe trip. The owner, Alessandro is very friendly and kind. We accidentally broken his plate and he didn't angry with us at all. The room and the shared bathroom were very clean and nicely decorated. The breakfast was home made and awesome. We love it so much! We will definitely stay here again and recommend to our family and friends.

New York City, New York
Reviewed December 19, 2012

I had a wonderful stay at Alessandro's B&B. The place is very clean, warm and comfortable; the breakfast abundant and delicious; the host gracious, generous and a pleasure to converse with; the location just perfect, a few minutes from the train station, the Rialto Bridge and San Marco. I would easily recommend this charming B&B as the ideal place to stay in Venice!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
New York City, New York
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I think we stumbled upon the best airbnb in Venice! The pictures couldn't be more accurate.
The location is perfect. Close to the vaporetto or to anything if you like to walk.
The apartment is clean, decorated with mucho gusto and has a very homely to it.
The room is perfect, the bed comfy, with everything provided (hairdryer, little fridge, bathrobe, etc.). It is very calm, so you'll sleep very well!
The breakfast was great since it had both savory and sweet stuff.
Since we went there in December, the weather outside was cold but the apartment is very well heated. Alessandro was very helpful and we always had wonderful food thanks to his restaurant recommandations. We really hope that we can come back when the weather is a bit warmer :-)

Austin, Texas
Reviewed December 5, 2012

Alessandro could not be a more gracious host. After a comedy of errors on my part, I found the B&B. Even after Alessandro had waited hours for me while I got lost in Venice, he was kind enough to drop what he was doing to show me my room and check me in. Upon arrival, Alessandro recommended activities and restaurants based on my likes, dislikes and goals for the trip to Venice. He even recommended an affordable "gondola" so I could travel as the Venetians do! Hospitality aside, the rooms are quite spacious, clean, and comfortable. Although there is only a shared (very clean) bathroom, such accommodations were not a problem. And Alessandro cooks toasties and bruschetta for breakfast in the morning as well. Because Alessandro is native to Venice, his recommendations and guidance definitely made my Venice experience much more enjoyable and economical. I would definitely recommend this B&B to anyone looking for the perfect trip to Venice.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo