“Phenomenal place to stay!”
Review of Venice-BB-Venezia

Venice-BB-Venezia
Ranked #6 of 479 Venice B&B and Inns
Reviewed March 1, 2012

Venice-BB-Venezia is such an awesome place to stay. My girlfriend and I booked two nights there and I wish I would have booked more! Allessandro is a great host and made sure we were comfortable immediately. He even planned a day out for us right away after making us some great Italian coffee. The location is fantastic, the ambiance is wonderful and the whole place is just very easy to fall in love with! Breakfast was prepared for us each morning and fresh bread was purchased literally five minutes before we ate. I highly recommend this place to anyone looking to stay in Venice.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Chris S

Reviewed January 31, 2012

I really enjoyed my stay with Allessandro and his georgeous dog Gina. My room was freshly painted and decorated with style, with a large window that opens and a great mirror and vanity. The shared bathroom was always spotless and cleaned regularly.

This is a great B&B to stay in if you're arriving in Venice by train. It's just a short walk from the station and very easy to find. This can't be said for a lot of places in Venice. If you have a heavy suitcase like I did, you'll be very happy you chose this place to stay.

Allessandro was very kind and spoke good English (and he's always trying to improve!) which was great because I don't speak any Italian. He even treated me to a nice home cooked pasta meal, which was lovely!

I highly recommend staying at this B&B!!!

• Stayed: January 2012
Reviewed January 3, 2012

My girlfriend and I booked 2 nights at Venice BB Venezia. We felt at home as soon as we passed the door. Location is great : bus station (10 min walk) or boat (2 min walk) to go to airport. Alessandro was very friendly and always there to give us good advices. His BB is clean, quiet and cosy. I would highly recommend! Thank you Alessandro. Serge and Stéphanie

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 12, 2011

Venice-BB-Venezia is a lovely little place! Alessandro and Gina (dog) are excellent hosts. Alessandro goes out of his way to help out and recommend places etc. He doesn't disturb and was also nice enough to get us checked in before established check in time. He bought fresh bread and prepared breakfast for us every morning, when we felt like waking up (we are lazy heads). The location is excellent. Doesn't take a long time to find if you follow the instructions. And close to San Marco as well, but in a quiet place. Everything is within walking distance. You'll have to smoke outside so that sucked a bit for me, but I can't complain much really. The apartment was really clean and has really nice interiors, very warm. I highly recommend this lovely little place.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 29, 2011

By far this was one of the best places we stayed during our 3 week vacation. Easy to find, clean, cozy and very friendly owner (Alessandro)! Upon our arrival we were greeted with snacks and drinks and were given some local sight seeing recommendations. If you want to fully experience Venice we recommend going on a gondola ride. Alesandro recommended a Gondolier in the Jewish Ghetto named Kuba. He was a great tour guide and it was worth every penny!! Very authentic stay at a Venetian B&B!

Thank you Alessandro!!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 25, 2011

The B&B is located a few minutes walk from the central train station and a few minutes to the water bus stop. Go downstairs and you'll in the middle of eating places, a morning market and other shops. My room was really spacious, comfortable and very clean! Alessandro is such a good host: helpful, considerate and genuine. Free wifi too! The place is good value for money.

Room Tip: ask for the room facing the courtyard.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank roamingfree2011
Reviewed October 13, 2011

We were extremely pleased with our decision to stay at Venice-BB-Venezia! From the moment we arrived, Alessandro was an incredible host!! He waited on us hand and foot and made us feel right at home our entire stay. He had a glass of wine ready for us when we arrived, breakfast and coffee ready each morning and even offered us to have dinner with him and his friends! He was also a great source of recommendations around the city that we were so pleased he gave us, as we enjoyed each and every one. (Our favorite: La Columbina restaurant - amaaazing!!)

The B&B is in a great area and extremely close to the Santa Lucia train station. The room was a great size, clean and comfortable. It has a shared bathroom, however, we never once had to share it with anyone during our stay! It is also clean and a decent size.

We would definitely recommend this B&B if you're coming to Venice, and we are looking forward to staying here on our next trip to Venezia! E 'stato magnifico!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple