Blues Cafe'
Cuisines: American
Neighborhood: Dorsoduro / Accademia
Neighborhood: Dorsoduro / Accademia
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

Very helpful & friendly staff. Good value drinks and food. Good wine only €2.50 per large glass. Good variety of handpull beers at a reasonable price. Host was great made us feel at home! This is a must stop bar for anyone visiting venice who wants a nice drink in a friendly atmosphere! Keep up the good work!

Reviewed September 22, 2013

I'm glad we found this place. Great host, friendly bar, good prices and you can use the facilities without having to pay extra. When we were ready to start exploring again they were more than helpful in pointing us in the right direction so we didn't go back the wrong way. If you're in Venice look this place up, you wont be disappointed.

Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here for a drink in the evening. My boyfriend had a good pint of Guiness, mom-in-law a decent glass of white wine, and I - limoncello. All came to 12 euro, which is good for Venice. The service was quick. They play decent music and have fast Wi-Fi. The barman also kindly let me charge my mobile off the socket at the bar so I can share my FB photos. Highly recommend for when you become a little home sick in Venice.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

We stepped off the well worn path in Venice and found this little oasis. Really enjoyed the atmosphere and the vibe. Worth the effort to find as it has friendly staff and the drinks are very reasonably priced for Venice.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

The nicest place & people met in Venice! The service was great, the staff helpful, considerate & polite! The food was fantastic and great value especially recommended is the double cheese burger and mixed platter of meats! Thanks guys!

1  Thank Sue F