We have stayed at the Best Western Bisanzio twice and would reccommend this property to anyone wanting a well priced, clean, friendly hotel in Venice topped off by a great location. The staff are very helpful and we would definitely stay there again if we have the oportunity to return to Venice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Venice, in a location that is extremely quiet but close to all the principal attractions of the city, the Hotel Bisanzio occupies an ancient 16th-century palazzo that was once the home and “workshop” of Alessandro Vittoria, one of the most important Venetian sculptors of the 16th century and a student of the great Jacopo Sansovino. A recent, careful restoration has allowed the Hotel Bisanzio to preserve the fascination of an ancient Venetian palazzo that is, today, equipped with every modern amenity, to ensure a relaxing stay in a structure equipped with elevator, air-conditioning, LCD TV and Wi-Fi Internet access. Ease of access is not secondary when talking about Venice, where people almost always get around on foot. The Hotel Bisanzio is perfectly located, just 150 meters from the city's main public transportation stop (San Marco - Zaccaria), where all the lines for the other areas of the city and the adjacent islands arrive and depart. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Bisanzio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Bisanzio Hotel Venice
- Best Western Hotel Bisanzio
- Best Western Venice
- Venice Best Western