We were really looking forward to staying at this classic and historic venetian hotel.
The Gabrielli certainly didn’t disappoint! We were really impressed from start to finish and had a great time. The upgrade to room 137 a lagoon view room really helped make our short break into an amazing experience, it was my Girlfriend’s first time in Venice and to be waking up to a Doge’s view of the lagoon every morning, was amazing!
The location, less than 10 mins walk from the Doge’s Palace & St Mark’s Square meant that we were right in the middle of things and the hotel was a great base to explore the city.
The Gabrielli has its own dock so transfer by water taxi is really easy and just adds to the experience.
I can understand some of the negative points mentioned but we had a great time just wish we could have stayed longer.
Thank you Gabrielli!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star Hotel Gabrielli, a Venetian Palazzo from the 14th century is family owned in the 5th generation. Only a few minutes walk from Saint Mark’s square, the Doge’s Palace, the Basilica of St. Mark and the Arsenale offers a fantastic location on the waterfront and excellent views on the laguna. Inhouse restaurant with venetian cuisine and Bar. Don't miss the roof terrace and the regarden to relax from a busy day. Private boat pier. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, ACCOR and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Gabrielli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gabrielli Sandwirth Hotel
- Gabrielli Sandwirth Venice
- Hotel Gabrielli Sandwirth