my wife and i were there for three days for our honeymoon. We found the staff to be uncooperative and very negative to us. When we tried to cash some american express travelers checks, the cashier said he couldn't cash them even though my wife signed them right in front of him. we asked to speak with the manager who was equally not helpful. upon our return to san francisco we filed a complaint to starwood who requested a response from the manager. we got a one sentence response saying there must have been a communications problem. the rooms were in need of updating and repair. not what we expected for $800 per day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Superbly positioned on the Grand Canal with sweeping views of the city's most iconic landmarks, The Westin Europa and Regina places guests right in the heart of the city's artistic and theatre districts, in a discreet setting just off the fashionable Calle XXII Marzo and steps from Piazza San Marco. Our unmatched selection of rooftop terrace suites, Grand Canal rooms, restyled accommodations, and Grand Canal-side venues with nutrition-rich proposals are settings of relaxed indulgence where guests can be at their best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Europa & Regina, Venice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Hotel Europa And Regina, Venice
- Westin Venice
- Westin Hotel Europa Regina Venice
- Venice Westin