My fiance and I had a pleasant stay while in Venice. Perfect location with clean and comfortable rooms. We took a water taxi rather than the water bus from the airport. It was pricey but beautiful to sail through Venice. We later road a gondola which was pointless, we enjoyed the water taxi ride more. Overall perfect and we wold definitely stay again.
Tip: You can buy Prosecco from street vendors, cheaper than in the cafes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Superbly positioned on the Grand Canal with sweeping views of the city's most iconic landmarks, The Westin Europa and Regina places guests right in the heart of the city's artistic and theatre districts, in a discreet setting just off the fashionable Calle XXII Marzo and steps from Piazza San Marco. Our unmatched selection of rooftop terrace suites, Grand Canal rooms, restyled accommodations, and Grand Canal-side venues with nutrition-rich proposals are settings of relaxed indulgence where guests can be at their best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Westin Europa & Regina, Venice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Hotel Europa And Regina, Venice
- Westin Venice
- Westin Hotel Europa Regina Venice
- Venice Westin